Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my 2nd t3/clen/win cycle..can i through some anivar in the mix??

BIGEDS2

Starting my 2nd t3/clen/win cycle..can i through some anivar in the mix??
And if so...how much and how long?

My clen is set up fr 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks

The T3 will be pyramided up from 25 mgs a day up to as much as 100 t pekand then ack down to 25 at the end for nomore then 6 weeks

and the Win will be 50 mg eod for the full 8 weeks

Where if at all does the anivar fit in this equation?

thanks for allthe help
ed

Re:

Do I do it fr the full 8 weeks and how do I space it out over the day?

What brands should I look fo?

thanks
ed

40mg/day..20mgs in the am, and 20mgs in the pm. Bro, how have your cycles been with clen/winny/t3? im planning on doing a similar cycle in summer...did you have alot of fat loss??

Re:

Never through winny in the mix before , I'm just adding it now
All of my friends were gonna shoot me lats time because I didn't use winny with he T3/Clen
I lost around 30 pounds total with the T3/clen cycle last time nd I didn't feel any real strength loss until about the 4th week
I didn't mind the lean mass loss wth the fat because the lean mass comes kinda easy for me...
I'm hoping to drop another 45-55pounds wih this cycle and with a vey strict diet I should be able to do so...
And by january when I reach my goal weight, i'm planning on givig my body one month off to eqalize and then art a crazy mass/shred cycle like deca/fina or deca/sust/winny... i guess ill see when the time comes

I'll be posting my before and after weight and bf%
I hould be starting next week so look out for it...
maybe a pic if i get the balls...

thanks for all your help uys
ed

Top Bottom