Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting again at 45 - pro-hormones, snake oil and hair loss

Personally if the supps are that old I wouldn't even waste my time with them. As for hairloss check out n2shampoo at the need to build muscle store. Also I don't see any protein on your list. I would pick up some protein the rocky road whey to build is amazing. Also mrsupps carries the best protien the market called n2bulk a little more money than most but way more of a product than anything else on the market.

the erasepro is a very solid product. I would pick up some hcgenerate from NTBM and stack the two this will help with gains in body recomp,strength, and bedroom performance. If you do pick up the stuff I reccomend use needto139 for 15% off at NTBM and needto10 at mrsupps

I recently read up on N2Shampoo and I just may try it. It looks promising.
I have a couple of different proteins I use I didn't include just to not overload the posting with stuff. (I have a short enough attention span and too much info makes me skip reading sometimes).

If I use hcgenerate do I need to do anything after going off it? I decided to use erase pro because I didn't find any thing I had to do after taking it (one of the reasons). I am trying to have "clean" periods where I don't take any supplement versus cycle one set of stuff and then cycle another set of stuff to help recover from the first, then repeat the process.

Thank you for the reply,
Mike

Throw all your old shit in the trash.

Never buy anything from GNC period. They are overpriced, and sell garbage. Even the shit that isnt garbage can be had for 50% less $$ somewhere else. Same goes for Vitamin Shoppe.

I would personally stay away from prohormones. Same sides as AAS and sometimes worse IMHO. With way less result.
Get some blood work. At your age you may qualify for HRT which would blow any prohormone out of the water.

Get yourself some Unleashed. It actually does what it says it does. Also get something like phytoserm 347. Work on getting your test up. Also HCgenerate wouldnt hurt along with some forma-stanozol. These 4 things would do wonders for you especially given your time off. They would make you feel great too and your wife/girlfriend would thank you too. (even if all is good there now)
Take that GNC strength crap and use it as a stocking stuffer.

Not trying to be a dick. Just stating the truth. Using these 4 things I listed together would almost be like a low dose test cycle(very low dose) with ZERO sides.
I would double what this man said :rose::rose:

I would double what this man said :rose::rose:

Thanks brother. And Even though im not affiliated with Needtobuildmuscle.com in any way I would suggest ordering from them. Only because I have personally ordered numerous times from them. Plus I like to support the little guy as opposed to the asshole conglomerate(GNC, Vitamine shoppe)

1) because you can always get discount codes
2) shipping is Fkn' fast
3) Needto stands behind his business. You have any issues, questions, anything...he will answer it or make any wrong shit right.

But to the point Getting_older...... By all means please research here and everywhere you can all the stuff I suggested. It all works. The biggest reason I suggested these things is they work with and or for the body and its natural systems. Nothing is a pro hormone or steroid of any kind. But they all are top notch shit. I would personally run the stuff I recommended to you because I know it works.

As for the doctor situation that sucks bro. You definatley need to find a better doc.
Best of luck to you:supercool

Top Bottom