Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting again at 45 - pro-hormones, snake oil and hair loss

Getting_older

I used to be in great shape 10 years ago but with lots of injuries and life happening I took a lot of time off. I've been back working out without a break for 7 months now and I'm ready to push it to get my old shape back - here is where the questions start too.

I still have some supplements from back then that have been kept very well but when I was taking them I was also on propecia to help with hair loss. I had such a bad experience with propecia that I will NEVER touch it again, NEVER. (I thought I would never get my function back after taking propecia and I'm about 70% of what I was before I started).

So my main concern is to ensure no more hair loss without taking any of those types of prescription anti hair loss meds.

Thank you for reading and here is what supplements I have and was wondering what people think. i.e. take or don't take these supplements that I have.
Older purchase
4 bottles of NDS "N" Test
4 bottles of Prolab Ecdyvone
3 bottles of Muscletech Nortesten
2 bottles of Saw Palmentto and Stinging Nettle

Newer purchase
PES Erase Pro
GNC Pro Performance AMP Strength and Vitapak supplement pack

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mike

Last edited:
My former barber told me to take Saw Palmetto. I take 900mg/day.

Congrats on your comeback. Not sure if I leave lifting that I can some back. I have been doing it for a long time now with a few weeks being the long time off.

Welcome to the forum!

My former barber told me to take Saw Palmetto. I take 900mg/day.

Congrats on your comeback. Not sure if I leave lifting that I can some back. I have been doing it for a long time now with a few weeks being the long time off.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the welcome... What has your experience been with the 900 mg of Saw Palmetto? Were you taking a supplement that was causing hair loss?

Do you have any experience, or opinion, about the other supplements?

Thanks!

Mike

I know its a far better choice of supplements for you and if you decide to purchase then use the discount code Radar15 to save even more money.

Thank you for the reply but before buying more stuff do you have any opinion on what I already have and if I should or shouldn't use them because of possible hair loss issues along with their muscle building effectiveness?

Thanks!

Mike

I know the NDS product is fairy dust, throw that shit away. That company sucks. Same owner made that product is the owner of Complete Nutrition. Corey the Guy who use to own NDS and now is CEO of Complete Nutrition couldn't give two shits about the quality of his products. He tries to find a cheap bottle he can buy, through a pretty package on it, and sell the hell out of it.

I know people who use to work with him, and did a lot of business with him. He only cared about money and nothing about the quality of hi products. I know even a lot of people who work at Complete don't even use the products.

I'm done with the rant

oh, and i use to sell N Test back when I worked for GNC. I had a lot of returns

Thank you EarthRider one vote down for NDS N Test. If I remember correctly I used that and Nortesten together for a period of time and one of them seemed to do something good for my body but also along that time I had ED and hair loss issues (hair loss from what I don't know but the ED issues I am certain from prescriptions).

So it has me leaning to maybe try the Nortesten again... But would like to see if more people chime in before I jump.

Thank you again,
Mike

Personally if the supps are that old I wouldn't even waste my time with them. As for hairloss check out n2shampoo at the need to build muscle store. Also I don't see any protein on your list. I would pick up some protein the rocky road whey to build is amazing. Also mrsupps carries the best protien the market called n2bulk a little more money than most but way more of a product than anything else on the market.

the erasepro is a very solid product. I would pick up some hcgenerate from NTBM and stack the two this will help with gains in body recomp,strength, and bedroom performance. If you do pick up the stuff I reccomend use needto139 for 15% off at NTBM and needto10 at mrsupps

Throw all your old shit in the trash.

Never buy anything from GNC period. They are overpriced, and sell garbage. Even the shit that isnt garbage can be had for 50% less $$ somewhere else. Same goes for Vitamin Shoppe.

I would personally stay away from prohormones. Same sides as AAS and sometimes worse IMHO. With way less result.
Get some blood work. At your age you may qualify for HRT which would blow any prohormone out of the water.

Get yourself some Unleashed. It actually does what it says it does. Also get something like phytoserm 347. Work on getting your test up. Also HCgenerate wouldnt hurt along with some forma-stanozol. These 4 things would do wonders for you especially given your time off. They would make you feel great too and your wife/girlfriend would thank you too. (even if all is good there now)
Take that GNC strength crap and use it as a stocking stuffer.

Not trying to be a dick. Just stating the truth. Using these 4 things I listed together would almost be like a low dose test cycle(very low dose) with ZERO sides.

burnthiscorpse,

While you didn't write pages it will take me a while to read up on the products you suggested. When I was younger I would add any supplement that was being talked about without any research. I am now the exact opposite. I researched erase and erase pro for a while before I even considered taking it.

As for HRT and blood work... I'll just say I need to find a new doc that takes my coverage. The one I have will not do blood work (or any other test) unless there is a specific problem or for annual physicals. When I asked for a testosterone level test along with the basic blood panel she normally orders, it took a bit of convincing.

I'll read up on what you suggested.
Thank you,
Mike

Top Bottom