Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a new Journal for my next cycle, Opinions welcome!

Would change your Chest and Tricep workout. Try hit your chest from more angles.

Incline Bumbell Press
Flat Bench
Decline Bench
Flat Flys
Incline Flys

Would loose the Dips and try Cable Rope Tricep Extensions instead. Loose the bent over rows and shoulder press on this days. Its too much.

On your Back and Biceps day you need more back and less biceps. Look at the size of each muscle group and think where the most training is needed. 3 Bicep exercises at most if its on your back day IMO and id aim for 5-6 on your back.

Need more work on legs also. Would add more for quads such as lunges and you also need to train the lower legs. Loose the chest and bicep work on this day also.

Loose the bicep work on your shoulder day and move calves to leg day. Would also add a rear delt isolation on your shoulder day. Bent over reverse cable flys are what I enjoy.

TBH too much bicep work. Just because you train your arms everyday dont mean they will grow every day. Most likely to grow less due to overtraining them. One day a week is fine.

In all honesty you wont want to hear this but Im here to be hoenst and helpfull...

Leave the steroids alone until you know how to train smarter. If I jumped on a cycle and trained like the above in 8 weeks id have a pretty lop sided body leaning forward. You need to focus on your back or your end up injured IMO. All movements are centerd from your core strength. Your back is also what give you the wider taller look everyone desieres so why not.

Take a look at your situation and keep off the steroids. Train for 6 months and youl soon see your body change. Mix up your training to counter act your training until you achive the look you wish then when your happy with the gains and the way your body is progressing you can speed the process with supplements.

Harry

Ok, I will change my routine up, and i have been told that the stuff I got is crap any ways so im jus gonna try and sell them to somebody around town, and wait till i get about 200 lbs and then if im ready ill start. Do you know of any good weight gainer supplements? I jus seem to have a prob gaining weight cause I have a high metabolism and mow and then work part time at UPS as a loader. I lost 15 lbs jus working there lol. But thanks for the advice on the routine and the anobolics, its a big help man.

Changing the routine a little bit tell me what you think guys.

Monday: Chest & Triceps

SetxRepxWeight

Chest:

Barbell flat Bench:
1x8 185lbs
1x6 195lbs
2x6 185lbs

Incline Dumbbell Bench press:
4x8 35lbs

Dumbbell Incline flys:
3x8

Flat Flys
3x8

Decline Bench
3X8

Triceps:

Close Grip Bench
4x8

French Press
2x10

Cable Rope Extensions
4x10

^abs at the end^

Tuesday

Back:

Bent Over Dumbbell Row
4x8

Wide Grip Pull Up
4xTo failure

Cable Reverse Grip Rows
4x8

Lat Pull down:
4x8

Biceps:

Concentration curl
2x8

Standing Barbell Curl
4x8

Close Grip Bicep Curl
4x8

*I think i need some better back workouts im not sure of any really good ones, if anybody knows any it would be appreciated, thanks*

Thursday

Quads:

Squat
4x8

Lunges
4x8

Hamstrings:

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts
4x8

Leg Curl
3x8

Standing Calf Raise
3x12

Seated Calf Raise
2x12

Friday

Shoulders:

Seated Dumbbell Press
3x8

Seated Barbell Press
3x8

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
3x10

Bent Over Reverse Cable Flys
4x8

Abs:

Crunch With a twist
3x To failure

Sit-Up Jack Knife
4x To failure (usually around 45 a set)

Oblique Crunches
4x To failure

I understand where your coming from, you wanted to do your cycle when everyone is saying no, and where did you get your routine from? If your looking specifically for mass just look on this site man theres plenty of routines that are for that don't design on your own. Also i your not going to end up using aas, move your journal to the weightlifting forum. Since your not exactly a beginner your still novice, get experience under your belt before investing in aas, theyll be more useful when you know what your doing diet and routine wise

Top Bottom