Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a cycle of andro, 1-T, comments and suggestions accepted

cookie8845

Hello all, new to the site and im about to run a cycle of 1-t and andro. I have ran chlorodrol-50 twice in the past, epi once and used numerous pcts. I do suffer from mild gyno (small lump under right nip) and I dont know if its from a bad pct or running test wrong a few weeks after my pct for 2 wks. Anyhow. I plan on running this set up to jump to 185 and try to rid the gyno.
wks 1-3 = andro, 1-t. wk 4 = andro, 1-t and a serm. wks 5-8 = serm and sarm s-4.
Being that i really havent ran anything that could aromitize till i did epi and test, i am more than happy to hear any and all comments and suggestions you all have. Im posting this early to see if i should make changes to my plan by some good ol constructive critisim and for the simple fact its gonna take some time to get the stuff since im in afghanistan. My current stats are 5'7" 165 ( normally 175 but cut for a fight). My workout routine is going to be 4on 2off for the first 4 weeks, then 5on 2 off for the last 4wks. Ill keep you all posted on my progress weekly unless for some reason I, out of everything else here, gets hit by a rocket...lol. Thanks for your time all.

so you're taking 1-t and androhard from pp, am I correct?

what dosage did you run the cholodrol-50 at? the compound in this product is better know as furazadrol. and is a thp ether version of the methylated steroid furazabol (mitolan).

sounds like you already have the stuff on the way, I would of recomended turinabol/dermacrine.

correct...from pp. and ill was planning on ordering everything friday.....i was thinking about turnibol too. Do you think ill see some better gains from it instead of stacking the 1-t and androhard?

Top Bottom