Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat PR!!!!

lucidblue

I squated 135 x 5! This is 40lbs more than I've been squatting for my 5x5. Also, with a lot of pushing, arguing and motivation I was convinced to change my weight on the 5x5 to 125lbs. I didn't do that tonight... I built up to that from 95lbs (I started off last week too low). So, starting next week it's 125 for my 5x5. Obviously, I was working way under potential and needed a swift kick in my ass :D

your squats

GREAT JOB! squats are bt far my favorite exercise(and my strongest)...when i saw your post and how happy you were, i had to give ya props!:)
it seems your looking to gain a little size...from reading that you're doing 5 x 5's. have you measured your legs beofre you started this program? what were your results?

keep up the great work hun!

Re: your squats

pumpgirl said:
GREAT JOB! squats are bt far my favorite exercise(and my strongest)...when i saw your post and how happy you were, i had to give ya props!:)
it seems your looking to gain a little size...from reading that you're doing 5 x 5's. have you measured your legs beofre you started this program? what were your results?

keep up the great work hun!

THANK YOU! I just started the 5x5 last week. I am looking to add some size. I have measurements from before I started... I expect that I will lose some fat and gain some muscle. Not sure if the measurement will go up or stay the same.

Thighs were 21" and knees were 14".

b.f.

have you had your bodyfat tested? was it a 9 point caliper test...tank, etc. i got mine done three weeks ago and again a few days ago. the woman was a nurse and a personal trainer at this local gym here. she did a 9 point test with calipers. this guy at my gym tried to do a 3 point test using some whacked formula he pulled out of a book.....anyway...just be sure to get a qualified individual. what are you stats...height, weight, etc?:)

Re: b.f.

pumpgirl said:
have you had your bodyfat tested? was it a 9 point caliper test...tank, etc. i got mine done three weeks ago and again a few days ago. the woman was a nurse and a personal trainer at this local gym here. she did a 9 point test with calipers. this guy at my gym tried to do a 3 point test using some whacked formula he pulled out of a book.....anyway...just be sure to get a qualified individual. what are you stats...height, weight, etc?:)

I've had the 3 point test at the gym. It says 24%... I think it might be a bit high. I am 5' 4.5" and weigh 120lbs.

24%

i don't think so....not after seeing your pics. most of the people at local gyms that offer that service are not truly qualified. i train at a large commercial gym that has employees that offer bf testing for free. they offer a 3 point test and use some sort of formula to calculate their measurements. in my opinion, that formula makes about as much sense as that chart on the wall with heights and weights...what you should weigh...you know the one...it says that if youre 5'3" and weigh over 102 you're obese....anyway...u get the picture lol! ask around for someone that is qualified to do a proper 9 point test, or better yet a hydro test if you really want accuracy. in any event, you look great and keep up the good work!!!:)

Top Bottom