Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spatts, If I send You

I'd go with high because you're going to need the ankle support if you're "speading the floor." ;)

Yeah...those are like the oly shoes that help you keep balance in an ATF squat. If I squatted in those I'd fall forward!

I guess I am gonna have to pull out the old baggies for leg day... I don't think the high tops are gonna hit it with the running shorts. lol.... :mix:

Nonerez, I had the neon pink and neon green. Converse was the stuff back then who'd of ever known what they could do for your squat....

SB

Spatts, I have been terribly delayed this week, I have had to take the entire week off so this will prolly be done on the weekend.

But I have a problem, I have a HI-8 videocam which is capable of doing small clips but my damn outdated computer has no way of accepting them. No firewire nothing.. Would it be a problem to get it to you VIA mail a P.O. box or something? If it would be then maybe I could just stick with pictures. I can video then watch and capture pic's right off the video so I will be able to get them close together.

SB

SouthernBell said:
Spatts, I have been terribly delayed this week, I have had to take the entire week off so this will prolly be done on the weekend.

But I have a problem, I have a HI-8 videocam which is capable of doing small clips but my damn outdated computer has no way of accepting them. No firewire nothing.. Would it be a problem to get it to you VIA mail a P.O. box or something? If it would be then maybe I could just stick with pictures. I can video then watch and capture pic's right off the video so I will be able to get them close together.

SB

Since I'm spatts' video/technical monkey, I'll jump in here...

You can capture individual frames off videotape, but not the full motion video? What kind of connection does it use for that?

SouthernBell said:
Yep 10 lbs and that was only part of the story... My moto is pack it on make me grunt.... lol My hubby laughs at the faces I make:mad:

One instance my hubby was working out with me and we went to the high row machine and they had a 45 on each side, the guy that was on it was getting off and when he saw me going to sit down he told hubby "here let me get those off for ya!! But hubby said no man that ok that is what I am gonna start her off with. The damn ignorant guy laughed:mad: ... But I was the one laughing last when I added 10lbs for the next set and then 10lbs for the set after that. Not all that much weight but It was still more than hime.... Needless to say he disappeared into the Dressingroom :FRlol:

SouthernBell

:FRlol:

This one day I decided to go do my weights in the morning when it's not busy. There's the "old people" that hit the gym at 5 am in the morning.

I was waiting for the Leg Press and this old man was doing like 125 lbs. on it. He finished and then watched me add 175 lbs. to it and then announced to the whole gym that I could lift 300 lbs.

It was embarrassing... Not that I can lift that much, but that he yelled it so loud.

And it was only my warmup set. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom