Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some quotable quotes from a sexy...yes, sexy, conservative.

The only thing good about Ann Coulter is her self righteous bullying (along with the likes of Michael savage, Shawn Hannity, El Rushbo, etc) will cause moderates to view the republican party as a bunch of arrogant extremists who only pretend to care about real world events & the people affected by them in a half assed effort to further their own political party by any means necessary.

The only quotes she gave that were intelligent were the 1st & 2nd, and the 2nd is kinda fucked up. She's got some other quotes too.

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

nordstrom said:
The only thing good about Ann Coulter is her self righteous bullying (along with the likes of Michael savage, Shawn Hannity, El Rushbo, etc) will cause moderates to view the republican party as a bunch of arrogant extremists

I don't think so, most who come across "Cross Fire" while channel surfing just wait for a leg shot and then move on.

Those patient and intelligent enough to wait and see what is being discussed probably already have made up their political minds.

I'll bet at least one uninformed, channel-surfing, motor-voter said to himself: "hey, i don't care who wins but if she's a republican that's where my vote's going."

Top Bottom