Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some questions about inecting winny

tazzzzz21

Hi guys im new to this site but not body building. I have been training for 3 years all natural. My stats now are 5'7 and weigh 160. I'm pretty decent in size. My biceps are 16 inches n chest is about 43. I'm trying to get ripped right now and have my hands on winstrol 100mg(inj) I'm wondering if its okay to just take winny on its own. I don't want to add test or anything. And also will this mess up my sex life as in getting hard or finishing quickly? I'm a beast in bed lol so if I start slacking my partnerssssss will find out something is up and can't afford that. So please anybody with info, help me out here

Thanks!

And also can i inject in my shoulder rather my ass? Im doing it myself so i thought shoulder would be safer?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

DrugsProfiles.com | Winstrol

seems like you have done zero research so far. spend a month or two reading up on this site and learning.

all AAS can effect your hormones and sex life.. sometimes good, sometimes bad. i've had the same AAS boost it, and then kill it. sometimes on the same cycle its fluctuated. someone who says "X gave me great sex drive hence it is good for the libido" is ignorant.. your body may react differently later on to the same product.

DrugsProfiles.com | Winstrol

seems like you have done zero research so far. spend a month or two reading up on this site and learning.

all AAS can effect your hormones and sex life.. sometimes good, sometimes bad. i've had the same AAS boost it, and then kill it. sometimes on the same cycle its fluctuated. someone who says "X gave me great sex drive hence it is good for the libido" is ignorant.. your body may react differently later on to the same product.

Go to that site and educate yourself... Very nice info.

Pm me if you have any questions after

AT you size why on earth do you wanna cut? Bro you need size on you before you can have a successful cut and you just dont have it. Not being an ass but rally bro. Eat and workout and eat and workout. Dont need to even be considering a cut now for you.

I'm sure you have reason to cut ,so if you do, you will be better off drinking it, shots are crippling that you can't work out!
In the end results are the same.

AT you size why on earth do you wanna cut? Bro you need size on you before you can have a successful cut and you just dont have it. Not being an ass but rally bro. Eat and workout and eat and workout. Dont need to even be considering a cut now for you.

The thing is bro with my height I'm ot trying to get any bigger cuz then ill look stocky and short. Don't want that. Maybe ill want to be a little bit bigger but that's it. I just want to look ripped. I'm not too bad now I can attach apic to show u where I stand.

Cmon now let's b real

Radar is absolutely right bro. Drink it instead of shoot it. Winny is water base and is crippling. Test is oil base that's why it's not as bad. That's not a joke when people say you can drink it. read up on winny and you'll see what we are saying.

Radar is absolutely right bro. Drink it instead of shoot it. Winny is water base and is crippling. Test is oil base that's why it's not as bad. That's not a joke when people say you can drink it. read up on winny and you'll see what we are saying.

Hmmm really? Okay I'm gona read up on it. Thanks! U think its good for cutting up or should I add test to my cycle?

Top Bottom