Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some pics.. hot off the presses

ceo said:
How much are you expecting to pay for rent? You planning on having a roommate? Plan on paying about $1000+/mo. for a 1br. apt., $1350+/mo. for 2 br. If that sounds agreeable to you then you could live in PB or MB.
I personally hate PB and MB. I much prefer La Jolla/UTC. You should look around in the SD Reader and online at like rent.com see what you can find. I'd think Del Mar or Solana Beach wouldn't be any cheaper than PB or MB (I'd guess more).
PB/MB is full of a bunch of young, partying, drunk college age kids. I'm almost 32 so this doesnt appeal to me. It seems the "kids" there are always cocky assholes trying to start shit. I know at least 4 people including myself who say the only times they almost got into fights (or did get into fights) were at PB/MB. I'll go down there to the beach during the daytime sometimes to do some "sightseeing" ;) but as for clubs/bars, etc. I'll take the gaslamp any day.
Peace.
I lived in UTC for years, now I live just north of there in Sorrento Valley. Not much near it in terms of bars, restaurants, shops.. but i'm 2 blocks from work.

I kinda regret never having lived in PB or MB in my early 20s... i just went shopping at the Vons on Garnet Ave last night... I saw at least 10 drop dead gorgeous chicks shopping in shorts and a swimsuit top... and they all seemed friendly.. you smile, they all smile back.

ceo said:
How much are you expecting to pay for rent? You planning on having a roommate? Plan on paying about $1000+/mo. for a 1br. apt., $1350+/mo. for 2 br. If that sounds agreeable to you then you could live in PB or MB.
I personally hate PB and MB. I much prefer La Jolla/UTC. You should look around in the SD Reader and online at like rent.com see what you can find. I'd think Del Mar or Solana Beach wouldn't be any cheaper than PB or MB (I'd guess more).
PB/MB is full of a bunch of young, partying, drunk college age kids. I'm almost 32 so this doesnt appeal to me. It seems the "kids" there are always cocky assholes trying to start shit. I know at least 4 people including myself who say the only times they almost got into fights (or did get into fights) were at PB/MB. I'll go down there to the beach during the daytime sometimes to do some "sightseeing" ;) but as for clubs/bars, etc. I'll take the gaslamp any day.
Peace.

I was figuring $1000-1200 a month to be a good range for me...
Though I may not be moving alone (my little teenage cohort will need her own room...atleast at times :rolleyes: ), which means 2 BD is a MUCH better alternative for me (in case I need to get her away from me and out of my hair, fucking teenage girls think they know everything :rolleyes: ).

And I dont really want to be around a bunch of rowdy college kids anymore either :eek: (someone invariably always ends up in my face looking to fight for the dumbest reasons :rolleyes:, not really my thing anymore)

I was thinking more of a family oriented area (with no fucking dogs allowed :mad: )...I live near to a dog kennel now and those fucking things barking wake me up everyday :mad:

I'm going down there this week to look around for a few days (and maybe do some business ventures while I am there ;))

The Terminator said:
Though I may not be moving alone (my little teenage cohort will need her own room...atleast at times :rolleyes: ), which means 2 BD is a MUCH better alternative for me (in case I need to get her away from me and out of my hair, fucking teenage girls think they know everything :rolleyes: ).

And I dont really want to be around a bunch of rowdy college kids anymore either :eek: (someone invariably always ends up in my face looking to fight for the dumbest reasons :rolleyes:, not really my thing anymore)

I was thinking more of a family oriented area (with no fucking dogs allowed :mad: )...I live near to a dog kennel now and those fucking things barking wake me up everyday :mad:

I'm going down there this week to look around for a few days (and maybe do some business ventures while I am there ;))
lemme know if/when you move out here. Always good to have EF bros in San Diego.

Lestat said:
I lived in UTC for years, now I live just north of there in Sorrento Valley. Not much near it in terms of bars, restaurants, shops.. but i'm 2 blocks from work.

I kinda regret never having lived in PB or MB in my early 20s... i just went shopping at the Vons on Garnet Ave last night... I saw at least 10 drop dead gorgeous chicks shopping in shorts and a swimsuit top... and they all seemed friendly.. you smile, they all smile back.

UTC is great! Convenient as hell, close to everything and gorgeous women at UTC mall.

The Terminator said:

Bro, check out UTC, I lived in a 1 br loft there right behind the mall for $1000/mo. I think the 2 br. were around $1300. It was a decent complex and being so close to the mall was pretty convenient. There's about 4 grocery stores reasonably close, and several restaurants, post office, coffee shops, etc. Im a little further away now, but not too far. I like that area though. The college kids around that area are UCSD students (a LOT of asians)...the ones at PB are mostly State and JC students (that should tell you enough).

ceo said:
Bro, check out UTC, I lived in a 1 br loft there right behind the mall for $1000/mo. I think the 2 br. were around $1300. It was a decent complex and being so close to the mall was pretty convenient. There's about 4 grocery stores reasonably close, and several restaurants, post office, coffee shops, etc. Im a little further away now, but not too far. I like that area though. The college kids around that area are UCSD students (a LOT of asians)...the ones at PB are mostly State and JC students (that should tell you enough).

If I end up going alone most places will be fine by me...

But, if I am taking a teenage girl along with me I want to live AS FAR AWAY as possible from any colleges...:eek2:
I own multiple guns and am VERY overprotective ;) :worried:

Lots of rentals in UTC in all price ranges.

NICE 1 bedroom in the Costa Verde complex is 1200.. but its 900sq ft and you get all kinds of amenities.

Who is gonna talk you out of it Term?

Lestat said:
Who is gonna talk you out of it Term?

My little cousin (she has lived on and off with me for years now)...She is highly dependent on me (though she wont admit it :rolleyes: ), and she has my heart in her hand, so she DOES have the power to make me stay here... :doc:

I'm not sure I can leave without her :eek: :(

The Terminator said:
My little cousin (she has lived on and off with me for years now)...She is highly dependent on me (though she wont admit it :rolleyes: ), and she has my heart in her hand, so she DOES have the power to make me stay here... :doc:

I'm not sure I can leave without her :eek: :(
how old is she? how old are you?

Top Bottom