Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some pics.. hot off the presses

liquidmuscle said:
why were my pics moved and yours can stay?
not sure man, you've got seniority and you are plat.. go figure.

ceo said:
Mt. Soledad?

I dont know the name of it (I lived in the Del Mar area at the time), but it was right off the Garnet exit and then drive almost immediately up the hill on the right...

Her dad was NEVER there ;) , and his daughter was a smoking hot 19 year old model about 5'10" :p
I still have some of her modelling slides and photos to this day, LOL :eek:

Is that hill called Mt. Soledad? Its a pretty ritzy area all through there (from what I can remember...this was over 10 years ago)?

The Terminator said:
Is that hill called Mt. Soledad? Its a pretty ritzy area all through there (from what I can remember...this was over 10 years ago)?

yup! Very nice area. I know a girl from Israel whose uncle lives up there. He is a fertility doc...bling bling...need I say more?

Del Mar is a helluva nice area too though. Where you at now?

ceo said:
yup! Very nice area. I know a girl from Israel whose uncle lives up there. He is a fertility doc...bling bling...need I say more?

Del Mar is a helluva nice area too though. Where you at now?

A place I dont like (Its sweltering hot here :eek2: ), dont ask me how the hell I landed here...That damn little bratty girl of mine has warped my mind :eek:

But I am heading south again this week...

I think I am going to move back down to that area VERY VERY soon ;)

The Terminator said:
I dont know the name of it (I lived in the Del Mar area at the time), but it was right off the Garnet exit and then drive almost immediately up the hill on the right...

That's kinda up towards Soledad, yeah.

Nice area.

I used to live near there.

That World Gym (was Golds until like 2-3 years ago) is the best gym in the county. Its the one on Balboa (between Missin Bay Drive and I-5).

I now live in Solana like a walk away from Frog's.

Riker29 said:
That's kinda up towards Soledad, yeah.

Nice area.

I used to live near there.

That World Gym (was Golds until like 2-3 years ago) is the best gym in the county. Its the one on Balboa (between Missin Bay Drive and I-5).

I now live in Solana like a walk away from Frog's.

LOL, I am thinking of moving to Solana myself :D
I used to live off Via De La Valle by the track years ago...Nice area (atleast it was then...not sure about now)

I'd rather live in PB or MB, but I live on a single middle class income (and it probably wont cut it for those areas :()

lestat- tell us about your cutting cycle...? What was your weight before you began cutting? What, if anything, did you use to get that lean besides diet/cardio? How tall are you?

looking sharp, mang, keep up the good work.

rodneyabs said:
lestat- tell us about your cutting cycle...? What was your weight before you began cutting? What, if anything, did you use to get that lean besides diet/cardio? How tall are you?

looking sharp, mang, keep up the good work.
No drugs used for cutting.

I started April 1st. I dropped my calories, but by how much I am not sure. I just started cutting out almost all saturated fats and simple sugars. That left me eating just 200-300grams of protein a day and about 50 grams of complex carbs and 50-100 grams of unsaturated fats (nuts and fish). I am sorry I don't have a more detailed log. I basically just cut out all the shit from my diet, there wasn't a lot, but at least 300-500 cals a day of it.

I also started running 1-2 times per week for 3 miles. I averaged probably 1.5 times per week doing this.

I went from 203 to about 189 doing this in just about 6 weeks.

Then sitting at about 189, my fucking girlfriend of 2 years breaks up with me. I lost another 10lbs in about 2 weeks. This was probably more muscle loss then fat as I was on about 300-500 calories per day if I was lucky for about 2 weeks time and slowly started upping that.

I dropped down to 178... scary low for me, hadn't been that low in 3 years.

I am now up above 180.. 183 was my last weight. I need to gain more back, I know I can naturally pack on some more muscle and will do that. I'm adding in some more complex carbs to my diet and trying to kick my appetite up some.

Thanks for your comments and compliments.

The Terminator said:
LOL, I am thinking of moving to Solana myself :D
I used to live off Via De La Valle by the track years ago...Nice area (atleast it was then...not sure about now)

I'd rather live in PB or MB, but I live on a single middle class income (and it probably wont cut it for those areas :()

How much are you expecting to pay for rent? You planning on having a roommate? Plan on paying about $1000+/mo. for a 1br. apt., $1350+/mo. for 2 br. If that sounds agreeable to you then you could live in PB or MB.
I personally hate PB and MB. I much prefer La Jolla/UTC. You should look around in the SD Reader and online at like rent.com see what you can find. I'd think Del Mar or Solana Beach wouldn't be any cheaper than PB or MB (I'd guess more).
PB/MB is full of a bunch of young, partying, drunk college age kids. I'm almost 32 so this doesnt appeal to me. It seems the "kids" there are always cocky assholes trying to start shit. I know at least 4 people including myself who say the only times they almost got into fights (or did get into fights) were at PB/MB. I'll go down there to the beach during the daytime sometimes to do some "sightseeing" ;) but as for clubs/bars, etc. I'll take the gaslamp any day.
Peace.

Top Bottom