Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some pics.. hot off the presses

I am 6'4" lean 210lbs,36" waist.want my abs to be little tighter though,what is heaviest you have been?me....235lbs.Good work.......

good work my man...
at your height, you should aim for 200 pounds bro.

keep up the good work.

Bigmodean said:
I am 6'4" lean 210lbs,36" waist.want my abs to be little tighter though,what is heaviest you have been?me....235lbs.Good work.......
My heaviest ever was 215.. but my abs were terrible and all my pants were tight.

satchboogie said:
good work my man...
at your height, you should aim for 200 pounds bro.

keep up the good work.
thanks man. I agree, 200lbs would be much better... my goal is actually a lean 220.. but that is a few years away.

Dream weight would be 240.. but I am not sure if I'll ever get there..

I f'ing hate this "gotta pay cash and be platinum to see pics" BS.

Nothing against you Lestat. BTW, do you work out at WG in PB off MBD?

Riker29 said:
I f'ing hate this "gotta pay cash and be platinum to see pics" BS.

Nothing against you Lestat. BTW, do you work out at WG in PB off MBD?
sorry man, I'll see if I can upload these to a yahoo account so all can see.

And no, I workout at a company gym just down the street from where I live. I've been fortunate enough to never have to pay for a gym membership.

Cool, my waist was 34" now its 32" (again) and I'm 6'2" at 190-195ish...when it was 34" I was around 205. My goal is also a nice lean 225-240 with a 32-34" waist.

Riker isnt that a Pwerhouse Gym on Mission Bay Drive in PB? The World's is on Garnet/Balboa at the 5 freeway. I work out at 24 hour fatness (I know sissy gym) my buddy and I bent the manager over a couple years ago and got a screamin deal.

ceo said:

Riker isnt that a Pwerhouse Gym on Mission Bay Drive in PB? The World's is on Garnet/Balboa at the 5 freeway.

I used to date a girl who lived right off Garnet up on the hill on the right :D...
Her dad owned a GIANT FUCKING house up there...:eek2:

I have never been in a house that nice since :eek:

Top Bottom