Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so we're not calling them russian deadlifts anymore?

haha ThanX guys! Its my strongest movement, just never had a real name for them. haha I probabally do them a little differently though, not like in the little animation I found on the internet. My only concern is getting the weight up to full extention, I dont start off in a squatted position, but I am bent over, with my knees almost locked out before I even start. Guess hack lifts will work haha or "walking beasts" haha

I just came up with a new and final name for the movement "Beast Lifts" I will now refer to them as such, even put it in my profile hehehehehehehehe Motivational shit!

I can't see doing more on those than my deadlift, my ass always stops the bar from reaching the top.

DBCooper said:
I can't see doing more on those than my deadlift, my ass always stops the bar from reaching the top.

haha Thats interesting. Deadlifts are MUCH harder for me. I can lift 120lbs more on the beast lift then I can on deads. And I still got alot more in me. I should be breaking 600 pretty soon. I got 585 off the floor a week or 2 ago. With the dedlift it seems my shins and knees are in the way. :D

Top Bottom