Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So weed is now legal..!?

Just asking.

Does a Texan' Conservative (Republican, Libertarian, not Democrat, call it as you want) fit with the idea of "weak/ free drugs"?

I'm a little bit lost.

a truely conservative/libertarian would be in favor of drug legilization because it is your body/soul and you can do wtf you wanna do with it.

My understanding is. It is a state right, correct?

Doesnt the federal law > state law? meaning its still pointless. feds can shut shit down and do raids

Doesnt the federal law > state law? meaning its still pointless. feds can shut shit down and do raids

yep, they could.
but they risk bad plublicity and a fight over state vs fed rights.

Just asking.

Does a Texan' Conservative (Republican, Libertarian, not Democrat, call it as you want) fit with the idea of "weak/ free drugs"?

I'm a little bit lost.

I'm very conservative myself but I have several liberal areas and ending the drug war is one of them. Supposedly Obama told Feds to stop going after anyone obeying STATE laws. Apparently it hasn't completely ceased yet though. I've heard that a private business owner retains the right to hire who they wish. Alcohol is legal but no one has to hire a drunk :/

Last edited:
Been legal in CA for a while now. It's easy as hell to get a medicinal MJ card to. I've got one for anger management.

Top Bottom