Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post. I have creatine but haven't been using it. Gonna have to start. What would be a good dose? Don't have the scoop I originally had but can measure tsp and tbsp. Whats the best time to take it?

Sweet info/studys mate .

Im i strong believer in it .

And love the taste of the replenish berry myself :)

Brad.

Great post. I have creatine but haven't been using it. Gonna have to start. What would be a good dose? Don't have the scoop I originally had but can measure tsp and tbsp. Whats the best time to take it?

On the back of the bag/box what ever it should tell you how many grams and also how many tbl spoons a serving is. The how much is in that serving. When on steroids a good 10 to 15g a day of creatine is best. When off 5-10g depending on your size and how much you work out each week.

The best ways to get in all this creatine guys?
1. ancient strength 1 serving pre work out on work out days only
Ancient Strength 5g
2. post work out on work out days only 1 serving of muscle replenisher 3g
3. Creatine MH 1000 Lemon lime flavor . take this 1 serving a day on work out days and 3 servings a day on non work out days.

Using the products this way they will last you about 2-3 months and you will get 15g of creatine every day . You will be getting the right amount of creatine at the right times you need it too. This is the perfect steroid cycle creatine loading system.

I am even going to make it a stack in my store on monday guys. I will call it " the perfect steroid cycle creatine loading system" Ok maybe not that but something like it anyway.

On the back of the bag/box what ever it should tell you how many grams and also how many tbl spoons a serving is. The how much is in that serving. When on steroids a good 10 to 15g a day of creatine is best. When off 5-10g depending on your size and how much you work out each week.

The best ways to get in all this creatine guys?
1. ancient strength 1 serving pre work out on work out days only
Ancient Strength 5g
2. post work out on work out days only 1 serving of muscle replenisher 3g
3. Creatine MH 1000 Lemon lime flavor . take this 1 serving a day on work out days and 3 servings a day on non work out days.

Using the products this way they will last you about 2-3 months and you will get 15g of creatine every day . You will be getting the right amount of creatine at the right times you need it too. This is the perfect steroid cycle creatine loading system.

I am even going to make it a stack in my store on monday guys. I will call it " the perfect steroid cycle creatine loading system" Ok maybe not that but something like it anyway.

A bro what is a good amount of creatine to use off cycle and during pct? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom