Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so, remember I said that my son's girlfriend has been staying with us?

Was it a temporary or a final?

I had a FINAL protective order... *sigh* I don't know about the state that you live in but in NJ a woman that has a final protective order must still SHARE physical custody IF the father wants it. Also, once a divorce is in place NO "women's rights organizations" will help a woman behind the 8ball with an abusive ex.

i have no idea what the order of protection was- it's not my business and has nothing to do with the death of their son.

What a bad situation... it kept escalating until the worst happened... it must be so unnatural to bury your own child :(
Keep a close eye on "A" and an even closer eye on your son, specially since he has never had anyone close to him die...

Sorry. I hate when this stuff happens. Someone prolly needs to get your son's gf in to talk to someone(like a therapist). A ton has hit her at once and even tha strongest would need some help processing it all. If not, it could cause her some major issues when she is older.

Sorry. I hate when this stuff happens. Someone prolly needs to get your son's gf in to talk to someone(like a therapist). A ton has hit her at once and even tha strongest would need some help processing it all. If not, it could cause her some major issues when she is older.

+1 Prevention! That is always key in staying well, people ususally going to therapy after talking to their parents, friends, priest, etc when they totally fall apart and cant stand it THEN they seek therapy.... try to get them to talk to someone at least a school counselor....

+1
all this is overwhelming even from the outside.

I hope your son's able to come and talk to you about his feelings too.

+1
all this is overwhelming even from the outside.

I hope your son's able to come and talk to you about his feelings too.

I know. Trying to get a jump on it. Reading every book I can find and picking tha brains of every child psychologist I know(I know 3). The process actually starts NOW. Very young.

Top Bottom