Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did my insane prolactin of 160 cause my gyno?

donkeykong1234

Whats up guys. My situation is alittle different than most here. Here's my story. About a year ago everything changed for me. In the summer of last year i was in shape, healthy working out very active guy with a high sex drive. Then one day i bought this dog and after a couple weeks he bit me on accident. As a precaution i go to my doc and get a tetnus vaccine and he prescribes me antibiotics. Hours later my arm is sore and i feel weird. A couple of days later i feel worse and worse. I notice the bottom of my feet twitching like an orchestra is playing. I mean like firecrackers were exploding under my feet twitching. I continue to feel very depressed and my energy is completely gone. About a week and a half later i lose my appetitie completely as well. I mean my body can't eat anything. The most i could take would be a couple of bites of food and that was it. I lost about 20 lbs in a week and a half. I thought i was dying. I even went to the emergency room. They ran the standard blood tests and told me i was fine. They didn't know what was wrong with me. Meanwhile i realize that i was alot more emotional and crying alot for no reason at all. I mean i was crying for songs on the radio and stupid shit that never would have made me cry before. So i'm going crazy. My emotions are fucked up my energy is getting worse and worse. So a couple of months later my ability to get an erection was non existant. I mean it was dead. My sex drive and dick was disconnected from my body. I go to see a urologist and they do my blood work and my testosterone comes back at 300 and my prolactin comes back at around 160. Keep in mind the normal value is between 5-12. They do an mri on me to look for pituitary tumors and can't find one. They save my high prolactin is idiopathic meaning they don't know why. So they put me on cabergoline. I take my first .25 mg pill and a couple of hours later my sex drive is back in full mother fucking force. Just from one pill it was crazy. That night i even had a sex dream. I was thrilled. The endo told me once i get my prolactin down my testosterone should rise as well. So for the first 9 days of taking caber i felt great and my erections and sex drive was awesome. Then came the 10th day. I woke up and felt like a bolt of electricity flowing through my dick trying to wake it up and nothing. My erections were completely gone. I mean gone!! I somehow crashed hard. My dick was dead again. I was still super emotional and nothing helped. I also started to get very back headaches that lasted for a month. I mean bad in the back of my head. I go back to my endo doc and he says thats the best i can do for you. Fucking faggot. My no erections go on for like a month and a half. I even go to the fucking mayo clinic looking for answers. They tell me the same shit and tell me to keep taking the caber and let my body adjust. Meanwhile i realize my balls have shrunk alittle and my body odor from my underarms has disappeared. So on the advice of somoneone online i go to my doc and demand and estrogen test. This was in january of this year. Not knowing they give me the test they use for women. It was like in between 20-160. I was at like 170. So i don't know how accurate that was. But by mid january i get more blood work done and i finally normalize my prolacin at 12. My testosterone is still shit though at around 400 and my estrogen sensitive was at like 20. My lh is at 3 and my fsh is at 12. And finally by end of January my emotions are more normal and i'm not crying like a little girl all the time anymore. I have been on and off my cabergoline since febuary.
Sometimes i have morning wood othertimes i don't. When i do have sex with my girl i can get my dick hard but the pleasure is not there. Why would that be? Its like my dick is numb or something. I finally realized that my breasts enlarged by wearing a tight shirt. I then compared to old pics and my suspicions were confirmed. I have gyno.
I got in contact with this one doc who wants me to take clomid to try and raise my t level. I have the pills but have yet to take them.

So what do i do now. I mean its not crazy huge gyno but its noticeable with a tight shirt. So what are my options at this point. Can it be reversed? What should i take to reverse it? Any theories to what happend to me? Persoanlly i thing the vaccine fucked me up somehow. No doubt in my mind. You can't go from being 100 normal one week to feeling destroyed the next. If the clomid doesn't work i'm going to get on trt.

Thanks for reading guys and i hope someone here can help.

All I can say is, you are in a dark period but you will survive, AAS have put me in hell, really, so so many times, the first deca cycle I made I failed my pct and did SIX MONTHS with NO TEST at all. I'm on trt now.
First HGH cycle, I got a huuuge gyno.

So for your case gyno can be reversed only with a reverse protocol including medications such as letro but it works only if its done really fast.
I think chirurgy is your only option now.

But dont do that before you are stable. Clomid wont work i garantee it. You can go on trt, I feel good now i'm on trt. Try to have a stability and then you can go under the blade.

Keep checking your estradiol and prolactine.

Good luck bro you will survive I am absolutely sure.

All I can say is, you are in a dark period but you will survive, AAS have put me in hell, really, so so many times, the first deca cycle I made I failed my pct and did SIX MONTHS with NO TEST at all. I'm on trt now.
First HGH cycle, I got a huuuge gyno.

So for your case gyno can be reversed only with a reverse protocol including medications such as letro but it works only if its done really fast.
I think chirurgy is your only option now.

But dont do that before you are stable. Clomid wont work i garantee it. You can go on trt, I feel good now i'm on trt. Try to have a stability and then you can go under the blade.

Keep checking your estradiol and prolactine.

Good luck bro you will survive I am absolutely sure.

Thanks for the help man. So what is my best route right now. Did the high prolactin shut me down? Should i take something to get me restarted again. Should i do some kind of pct? All this has happend with in the past 8 or 9 months. Do you think its really too late to try letro or something to lower my gyno? the gyno is more noticeable on my left breast then right. It seems my whole breast is like swollen. When i was looking at gyno pics online it seems that usually the nipple area is the swollen part but mine looks like my whole breast. Its weird.

Honestly man i hate feeling tired and like crap and having a low sex drive. So any advice would be greatly appreciated. I want to try a pct and see if that will help me.

Top Bottom