Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so overwhelmed...

TheOak84

after looking over needsizes new split, and a few guys at my gym i decided to do a 4 days split:

chest/delts/calves
back/traps/forearms
quads/hams/calves
tris/bis/forearms
rest
repeat/option rest day

i was gonna pair legs and back, but seems like alot, my arms are a weak point, so i think this will bring them up, my legs, back and delts are a strong point. and i figure chest one day, and dips and close grips bench on tri day will hit chest 2x a week too.

is it yay or nay?

i say give it a try..cant hurt to discover something new..just watch for signs of overtraining..dont forget NS will be on cycle for this regiment so he may be able to recover a lot better!!

TheOak84 said:
after looking over needsizes new split, and a few guys at my gym i decided to do a 4 days split:

chest/delts/calves
back/traps/forearms
quads/hams/calves
tris/bis/forearms
rest
repeat/option rest day

i was gonna pair legs and back, but seems like alot, my arms are a weak point, so i think this will bring them up, my legs, back and delts are a strong point. and i figure chest one day, and dips and close grips bench on tri day will hit chest 2x a week too.

is it yay or nay?

Hey if your arms are weak, go three days, toss in your off/rest day, do arms the following day and then rest.......

JKurz1 said:
Hey if your arms are weak, go three days, toss in your off/rest day, do arms the following day and then rest.......

actually, they arnt that much of a weak point , but i want them to be bigger to match my delts and chest. they are deveolped just not as much as id like them to be. but ya, 3 days, i dunno how id fit that.

actually my doctor today told me im too heavy for my height (185 currently). i told him i wanna be 200 he said ill get health problems. but the hell with him, u only live once right!

TheOak84 said:
actually, they arnt that much of a weak point , but i want them to be bigger to match my delts and chest. they are deveolped just not as much as id like them to be. but ya, 3 days, i dunno how id fit that.

actually my doctor today told me im too heavy for my height (185 currently). i told him i wanna be 200 he said ill get health problems. but the hell with him, u only live once right!
185??? How tall are you? Unless you are sub 5 foot, 185 is not heavy at all...hell, look at Lee Priest.....I know a ton of shorter dudes who weigh in around 180-200+.......UNLESS, your gut hangs over your belt.....but if you are 10%bf or less, no worries.........NOW, if you got handles, and a big stomach, then the doc is right....lose the weight and clean up the appetite...

im 5'3 , i dont have a big stomach. handles, lil ones. its weird, low bf all over my body, except for love handles. prolly genetic. thats where all my family gains weight. its just fucked up cuz i have a nice upperbody from the belly button up, and the other half is just as good, i do need to diet though. i just cant find one that wont make me weak.

Some will disagree with me but I think minor changes in diet can translate into some marked fat loss....

For instance in cleaning up my diet I still keep protein really high but use complex instead of simple carbs...absolutely no sodas\junk food(well occasionaly:) ) and fast food..

Carb Cutoffs have also been working REALLY well...

I too store fat mostly in the midsection and it is frustrating as I started lifting with a 28" waist...

Just my 2 cents, good luck bro.. I would advise talking to the experts like Jkurz and getting a nice eating plan together..at least I find it easier to clean up the diet when I know WHEN and WHAT I am going to be eating

Don't mix carbs and fats.
Cut out carbs 4 hours before bed.
No junk. Nothing processed (if you can handle it). No sugars. Nothing refined.
Some form of cardio at a minimum of 2x a week, 3x max since you're bulking.
Breathing squats. Just love 'em.

Tom Treutlein said:
Don't mix carbs and fats.
Cut out carbs 4 hours before bed.
No junk. Nothing processed (if you can handle it). No sugars. Nothing refined.
Some form of cardio at a minimum of 2x a week, 3x max since you're bulking.
Breathing squats. Just love 'em.

GEEZUS.....disregard the first two.........carbs are not the DEVIL...calories are.....it 100% depends on when you train......who made up this 4 hour before bed bullshit? Is there some CarbGod? I train at 4pm and eat all the way up to bed. You are bulking bro.....eat......I also eat carbs/fats/and protein with EVERY MEAL, except PW........

I'm pretty sure it more depends on your sensitivity to insulin, because some people can mix carbs and fats and others can't. I know when I've done it, I seem to add more weight than when I don't mix them. And yes, calorie count remains the same, so does level of activity, so nothing is really changing. Carbs aren't the devil, no. Never said they were, but mixing them with fats is the devil.

Cutting out carbs before bed has worked for me and other people in the past. I definitely notice myself getting leaner when carbs are cut out when they're not needed. Body replenishes glycogen and has no need for the extra carbs.

Top Bottom