Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So non-platnium members could see

kronk said:
Looking good bro. Nice seperation in the shoulders, upper pec area. Nice thinckness in the lats and chest as well.

Question, what are your stats?

Stats... hmm... not quite sure about all this, because people rarely ever ask me...

I know my arms at last measure were 17 inches... I'm 6'1" close to 230lbs, I wear a 48-50 suit jacket... (don't know if that helps)... what else is there to figure out?? Oh, my calves are around 17.5-18 inches... I suppose I could take a picture of those bad boys... :) They used to be 19 when I was in track.

C

basskiller said:
Look at that mug in the second pic! Just funnin with ya.
On the thick side are we?

What up with the biohazzard tat?
Keep up the good work!
bass

That's a nuclear tattoo... I explained it over in pictures of our members section... I'll do it again...

Nuclear energy has both high potential and kinetic energy at the same time... it is very rare... usually energy only has one or the other... I view my life much like this concept... I have a great potential to do things, and yet am always moving forward toward great goals... hence, fulfilling both the potential and kinetic energy.

C

Re: Re: So non-platnium members could see

Burnboy said:

you dont have any friends

Sure I do... You obviously cared enough to post... thanks bro! :)

C

Paulos said:
Do you have Hotstuff on in the Back pic Citruscide?

I take it Hotstuff makes your back red... or skin red... I don't know why it is like that... maybe it was because I had worked out earlier... or a tan... don't know. :)

C

Top Bottom