Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my dog kicked my ass again...

mountain muscle said:
If you wear a skirt, you hold the target too. how long are you in town for this time?

I am looking offshore again. Fuck an office, fuck sales, fuck working with my father.

No kilt whist shooting. Might be home for 2-3 weeks from the looks of it.

I figured the office might get you, I know I can't do it for extended periods of time.

Cheers,
Scotsman

musclemom said:
Yeah, and instead of saying "whose a big puppy?" you're saying "whose my bitch?" right :qt:

also...."who's your master".......once she's defeated I say "get on all fours and show me how you need it"......you know, stuff like that..........oh wait, isn't this about dogs?

mountain muscle said:
Yes Samarai, guys always have to wrestle with big dogs. Scratches and cuts and bites are just part of the fun.

you know, you've got a cut on your eyelid that needs stitches and I still envy you..........must be nice to have to two good friends like that huh?.... :)

EF"s "grown ass man of the week" right here....................now that's a man that looks like he's seen some war!!...... :garza:

mountain muscle said:
And yet, I don't wear skirts.

Slightly drunk MM.....

4zj0uh2.jpg

Damn my nose is crooked lmao.

4yerk49.jpg

Still have 10 good rounds (of jose cuervo) in me.

mountain muscle said:
Yes Samarai, guys always have to wrestle with big dogs. Scratches and cuts and bites are just part of the fun.

I get plenty of that from playing with my cat.

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL@ all the testerrone in this thread.

You guys are SUCH bobos...

If you're gonna be mean you should leave and send the ol grump in to play.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
If you're gonna be mean you should leave and send the ol grump in to play.

Cheers,
Scotsman

olololololololololololol..............yeah, grumps will understand what it is about big dogs.... :)

*sniff*

Fine, be that way....

*takes red wagon and leaves playground*

*said through sniffles*

"I'll send him over to play when he is done kicking ass...."

Top Bottom