Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So my dog kicked my ass again...

mountain muscle

Got a nice little cut on my eye now right on the edge of my eyebrow, with a hole from his tooth starting just under my eye socket.

Yes I need stitches. (superglue and butterfly bandages)

He snapped at me when I was wrestling with Tyson. I growled at him and lunged a little while he was chewing on a bone he barked back, his bark collar zapped him and he snapped at my head lol.

Yeah it was my fault.
Someday I will learn.
No probably not.

mountain muscle said:
Got a nice little cut on my eye now right on the edge of my eyebrow, with a hole from his tooth starting just under my eye socket.

Yes I need stitches. (superglue and butterfly bandages)

He snapped at me when I was wrestling with Tyson. I growled at him and lunged a little while he was chewing on a bone he barked back, his bark collar zapped him and he snapped at my head lol.

Yeah it was my fault.
Someday I will learn.
No probably not.
Maybe you should go hang out with that Vick dude, nutso.

Man you're not going to be happy until you put your eye out, are you?

wrestling with big dogs must be on the male gene code................it's like the second I see a big dog I just wanna tackle him and roll around while saying "puppy dog!!!" multiple times. Kind of like when I see a big buff girl, wanna tackle her and wrestle her down too................only I have a "slightly" different payoff in mind with them....... :qt: ;)

Top Bottom