Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i'm squatting four plates on a low box

Oh ok good... You gonna take the week off before the meet?? I would go in mid week and lift all 3 lift, light, just to get the feel and blood in there. Maybe even get a massage bro. You'll be good tho. I would probably take SB advice. Third lift, evaluate on how you are feeling and just go all out. Just don't fuck up your back cause deads will be right around the corner..

yeah on the monday before the meet i was gonna hit my openers then chill the rest of the week.
targeted lifts:
-sq 500lbs
-bp 385
-dl 505
raw and in either the 198 or 189 weight class if i care enough to cut ten lbs...right today weiging about 2stacks.

Think of it like you're keeping some in the tank for an all out final attempt. Blowing your wad too soon is the biggest thing to watch for in a PL meet. Trust me half your weight class will waste a good last attempt going to heavy off the rip. Do you think you can squat 500?

yea the strength i think is there, just the walkout is troubling...i've hit 5 plate squats before, and i get real wobbly a slight breeze and i would collapse.
i'm hoping there is a monolift, if there is just squat stands, then the walkout will be a bitch with 5 plates

I was just gonna ask if they had a monolift. Personally I can just walk it out cause I always do anyway. You can always ask the spotters to guide u out bro. If not, just go for like 475-485 on squat. Will depend how u feel tho. I wouldnt cut 10lbs tho bro. Compete in the 198 level.

Well if that's the case I would certainly up my first attempt but id still keep it conservative and leave the tank full for the last lift

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom