Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so I'm in the hog house...

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
went out last night solo
wound up running into co-worker guy that husband doesn't like and got blasted with him and did a lil bar hoppin with him

refused to answer the phone when hubby called while I was out...was home before the bar closed
was NOT up to no good..behaved fine..just had drinks with a friend and hung out with some new peeps
everyone was pretty fun..and I literally go out by myself for a cpl of hrs like twice a yr...so it doesn't take much to entertain me

came home...things were mostly smoothed over before I fell asleep cuz hubby was awake waiting for me (doh)
got woken up at 6 am by husband flipping out on me cuz he went through my phone and saw a txt message I didn't know was on there that said "be safe" cuz I drove my car home after shutting myself off at midnight and drinking like 9 pints of water.

am I in the wrong here bros?
discuss

p.s. "standing bow" in the middle of a crowded bar as a self sobriety test turns out rather interestingly

went out last night solo
wound up running into co-worker guy that husband doesn't like and got blasted with him and did a lil bar hoppin with him

refused to answer the phone when hubby called while I was out...was home before the bar closed
was NOT up to no good..behaved fine..just had drinks with a friend and hung out with some new peeps
everyone was pretty fun..and I literally go out by myself for a cpl of hrs like twice a yr...so it doesn't take much to entertain me

came home...things were mostly smoothed over before I fell asleep cuz hubby was awake waiting for me (doh)
got woken up at 6 am by husband flipping out on me cuz he went through my phone and saw a txt message I didn't know was on there that said "be safe" cuz I drove my car home after shutting myself off at midnight and drinking like 9 pints of water.

am I in the wrong here bros?
discuss

p.s. "standing bow" in the middle of a crowded bar as a self sobriety test turns out rather interestingly
He was pissed cause you didn't answer the phone.
Jealous people take that as "up to no good".

The phone talk could've prevented most of the angst.

Top Bottom