Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaping the biceps and wtf am I doing wrong??

I have kinda your problem standing at 13% body fat now.. when i drop to 11% i get more defined... makes a huge difference.. so i agree with what was said above, try and drop a couple % body fat. run a cutter diet and up your cardio slightly. looking at your pic you are swole bigtime similar to my body style, but like you i just don't have that genetic vascularity that other guys have.

I have kinda your problem standing at 13% body fat now.. when i drop to 11% i get more defined... makes a huge difference.. so i agree with what was said above, try and drop a couple % body fat. run a cutter diet and up your cardio slightly. looking at your pic you are swole bigtime similar to my body style, but like you i just don't have that genetic vascularity that other guys have.

I definitely don't have that genetic at all!! I see people who never even touched a weight before and they have road maps on their forearms or water hoses for veins!! Makes me sick..

This is gotta be my toughest part... For some reason I'm feeling it's impossible to get a decent shape to my bi's... I have the girth and thickness I'm wanting.. (19-3/4" on a good day) but I just for some reason cannot get the definition or striations I'm wanting. I feel like my skin in my bi's is so thick and u can't see any vascularity on them at all. I don't have this issue with any other body part just the bi's. I'm hitting them hard on Tuesday's
Preacher curls 12-15 reps x's 4
Standing db curls 12 reps x's 4
Standing barbell curls 12 x's 4
Concentration curls 15 x's 3

Saturday I do the same as above but only 3 sets.

Any advice, critique or recommendations??

Whats your bf? If its too high you wont see striations.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom