Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaping the biceps and wtf am I doing wrong??

T

The Alpha...

This is gotta be my toughest part... For some reason I'm feeling it's impossible to get a decent shape to my bi's... I have the girth and thickness I'm wanting.. (19-3/4" on a good day) but I just for some reason cannot get the definition or striations I'm wanting. I feel like my skin in my bi's is so thick and u can't see any vascularity on them at all. I don't have this issue with any other body part just the bi's. I'm hitting them hard on Tuesday's
Preacher curls 12-15 reps x's 4
Standing db curls 12 reps x's 4
Standing barbell curls 12 x's 4
Concentration curls 15 x's 3

Saturday I do the same as above but only 3 sets.

Any advice, critique or recommendations??

If I'm working on vascularity then I need the higher reps??? I got decent size... Need to shape em up.

Last edited:
lose more bodyfat.

add some cardio to your routine if you dont have.

through in some very high rep sets at the end of your workout to maximize blood flow to those muscles and strengthen your blood vessels.

if that wont get you some vascularity I dont know what will.

Man, my cardio kinda sucks.. I swim on the weekends but I can't get on a treadmill.. It bores the shit outta me... My diet is great! 4k calories 3-400 grams protein ed... I'm at bout 15% bf so I'm not fat really at all.

Top Bottom