Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow.. Could you verify the following for me??

I just wanted to make one more comment on #3.
I was corrected about the term carb cycling as it is loosely interpreted. What I meant was carb loading and depletion. Not high carbs, med carbs, low carbs as a cycle. That's more in line with what you should be trying.

Ulter said:
I just wanted to make one more comment on #3.
I was corrected about the term carb cycling as it is loosely interpreted. What I meant was carb loading and depletion. Not high carbs, med carbs, low carbs as a cycle. That's more in line with what you should be trying.

For clarity, carb cycling is one tool to help drop bodyfat in general by manipulating your metabolism with carb intake. In the competition context, particularly for bodybuilding (less so for figure), carb depletion and carb load is used during the last week prior to a show to pull as much subQ water out of the competitor's body for a hard, ripped look, while filling out muscles for a fuller look. There isn't much bodyfat that can be dropped in that last week's time so that is not the real goal of the depletion & load sequence.

I see people referring to the use of Keto dieting as carb cycling as well and that's no carbs/high carbs. Maybe I won't use that term and just explain what I mean every time. :)

ummmmm... I am STARVING!!!! I will eat my 4 oz. of chick and 1/2 of sweet potato!!! :p

thank you and goodbye :chomp:

ischia :heart:

p.s. I must say as these weeks are progressing I find myself getting physically hungrier between meals... I was told this is a good thing!!! But its making me crabby as hell!!! :evil:

Ulter said:
I see people referring to the use of Keto dieting as carb cycling as well and that's no carbs/high carbs. Maybe I won't use that term and just explain what I mean every time. :)

There you can also get flavors of keto diets, e.g. Ckd and others. Atkins is absolutely not a carb cycle, its just friggn low carbing. Or maybe high-fatting? Ish.

Top Bottom