Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow.. Could you verify the following for me??

ischia99

Hello Shadow, :)

As you know I am about 4 1/2 weeks out and its crunch time. :worried: . and well yesterday I have been approached by a few of what I like to :rolleyes: call "muscle Heads"..lol.. Anyhow please note the following advise given to me and please comment on them.

1. I should be tanning everyday for next 4 weeks so that the body is use to water leaving the body, plus he said b/c I am mediterranean we tend to hold more water so I should tan every day to pull water from my body.... (Right now I have not been tanning at all)..

2. I was told to have one fish capsules before or after every meal...

3. I was told to not to carb cycle by increasing my fats & protein and that I should not eat nuts or avocado on days that i deplete carbs...Basically they dont want me carb cycling at all!!

Could you please advise on the above comments and offer me your advice???

Also I have been taking my R-ala before every meal that has carbs... is this right or should I take them with meals that have a certain amount of carbs in them??

Could you look at my "Ischia99" thread i have started to post my meals there as well as the supplements I have been taking.

I could really use some direction right now.. I just want to listen to one person and not everyone..

Thanks
Talia :qt:
aka: Ischia99

tanning everyday :worried: I don't know about the whole water leaving thing, but tanning everyday is definiately not a good thing. You should be tanning but nobody should be tanning everyday, well unless they are in a big hurry to ruin their skin!

I am not Shadow but I play one on TV.

Use the Glucorell R before your carb meals.
Carb cycling has been very popular because it works very well for body builders. But as many trainers who train fitness/figure these days have found, it's not necessary for those competitors. You may get a lot of argument from the "carb management" group but many of the girls winning the overalls this year are not carb cycling.

Nothing wrong with adding Omega 3 oils if you're not taking them.

Miss24k said:
tanning everyday :worried: I don't know about the whole water leaving thing, but tanning everyday is definiately not a good thing. You should be tanning but nobody should be tanning everyday, well unless they are in a big hurry to ruin their skin!

I agree!!! Thats why i wanted to check in!! When did you start tanning Miss24K??

THx
Ischia :heart:

Definitely tanning every day -- eh don't think so. You need a good base to go under the Protan or whatever you plan to use, but every for 4 weeks?? Damn. I'm a blond / blue-eyed Scandinavian from Minnesota and I tanned every 3 days or so for about 2-3 weeks before getting 3 layers of protan sprayed on and I was plenty dark.

What is your plan for show tan? e.g. Protan.

Are you carb cycling now & is it working for you? What works for YOUR body? (See fmorrow's How to Carb Cycle thread).

Pre-show, I was taking EFAs with every non-fish protein meal.

Ulter said:
I am not Shadow but I play one on TV.

Use the Glucorell R before your carb meals.
Carb cycling has been very popular because it works very well for body builders. But as many trainers who train fitness/figure these days have found, it's not necessary for those competitors. You may get a lot of argument from the "carb management" group but many of the girls winning the overalls this year are not carb cycling.

Nothing wrong with adding Omega 3 oils if you're not taking them.

1.So use the Glucorell before every carb meal??
2. How many capsules of the fish oils should i be taking?? One with every meal??
3. What about the tanning comment??? Wasnt tanning every day a bit much??

THx
Ischia

I didn't comment on tanning solutions because I am not qualified to answer that.

1 Glucorell for every 30gr of carbs.

Fish oils. It depends on how big they are. If you're using the 1000mg horsecaps then one a meal is fine.

Ulter said:
I didn't comment on tanning solutions because I am not qualified to answer that.

1 Glucorell for every 30gr of carbs.

Fish oils. It depends on how big they are. If you're using the 1000mg horsecaps then one a meal is fine.

Yup 1000mg per capsule.. Okay I got ya!!

Sassy: I have been carb cycling on days that my training is lighter or on an off day.. I take in less than 50mg of carbs.. but I must say my brains go to sh*t!!! :evil: ..lol...If you look at my log, i train after work so i try to save carb meals after my workout to store depleted glycogen storages...

thx for the insight
Ischia :qt:

Ischia99 said:
I agree!!! Thats why i wanted to check in!! When did you start tanning Miss24K??

THx
Ischia :heart:

I started tanning about 3 or 4 weeks out, 10-15 minutes twice a week, and 2 layers of protan. for me I get very dark, very quickly.

Ischia99 said:
Hello Shadow, :)

As you know I am about 4 1/2 weeks out and its crunch time. :worried: . and well yesterday I have been approached by a few of what I like to :rolleyes: call "muscle Heads"..lol.. Anyhow please note the following advise given to me and please comment on them.

1. I should be tanning everyday for next 4 weeks so that the body is use to water leaving the body, plus he said b/c I am mediterranean we tend to hold more water so I should tan every day to pull water from my body.... (Right now I have not been tanning at all)..

ER...no......you would be better sitting in a suana...of course the minute you consume any fluids..well...LOL

2. I was told to have one fish capsules before or after every meal...

EFa's are fine...I dont see the point in taking ONE fish cap though, I would think a minimum of 2 grams is necessary

3. I was told to not to carb cycle by increasing my fats & protein and that I should not eat nuts or avocado on days that i deplete carbs...Basically they dont want me carb cycling at all!!

I do agree with that..I posted on another thread that I think carb cycling works best by NOT replacing the drop in cals when you decrease the carbs...carb cycling in this way also leads to a zig zag in cals as you have high days and low days as well - I personally think you should cycle carbs in this way

Could you please advise on the above comments and offer me your advice???

Also I have been taking my R-ala before every meal that has carbs... is this right or should I take them with meals that have a certain amount of carbs in them??

1 cap(1oomg) per 30 grams of carbs......

Could you look at my "Ischia99" thread i have started to post my meals there as well as the supplements I have been taking.

I could really use some direction right now.. I just want to listen to one person and not everyone..

Thanks
Talia :qt:
aka: Ischia99

Anything else pm me.

Top Bottom