Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

oh man, now you want to bring in facts..

facts, standardized testing in minnesota showed that "ethnic" children scored 64% lower than their "white" counterparts.. I don't know the source of that fact but since a "Spanish" principal said it, then it must be true.. [

So what is your point? Why don't you have the nuts to say what you mean?

I just figured it out. Spy-Wizard. Isn't wizard what they call those stupid as fuck KKK Grand Poohbahs?
Spy- wizard? You are the undercover racist of the forum?

thus the reason for the additional funding for the magnet schools here with open enrollment..

BeyondChron: San Francisco's Alternative Online Daily News » High Performing Charter Schools: Beating The Odds, Or Beating The Test? found this ...

Interesting article. Do you understand it?

to answer the black woman's question though..

the school has 3 teachers per classroom size of 25 students and 10% ethnic teachers, .... and no basketball team, but they have a math team..

Maybe the woman is racist and maybe not, but why do you care? You are a racist, so isn't it ok if she is? What exactly is your problem here? And please, have the nuts to spell out what you want to say.

Maybe is i guess that depends on area you live in.

The Peace Corps- is an American volunteer program run by the United States government.

I wounder if Mr. Obama knows about this program...

Top Bottom