Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol usage, help please!

Sicksrv

Hello all,

First, I'm 32yr old male, 190lbs at around 15%bf. Been lifting since high school on and off, more seriously and consistently for the last 2years. Diet is pretty clean, track my macros n get my protein in etc.

I'm planning 60 mg of oral tbol a day
N2guard for protection
Creatine/bcaa

I have Nolva and Clomid on hand, planning to run both in pct as well as DAA. I also bought some Arimidex. I tried some suspicious Anavar in the summer and started to get gyno sides, no oily skin, no bloat not sure what that was (really don't think it was Dbol or whatever) so on the off chance I am EXTREMELY gyno prone I got the adex.
The question is, should I low dose it through out the tbol run? Leave in incase sides show up? Should I run it in pct (bc of estro rebound when comming off) and if so, how would I do that?

Thanks in advance for the replies, I know my questions are kind of all over the place but I've done my research and I think a tbol only run will fit my needs/goals if done properly, I know test would be better, fully understand the risks and short falls of an oral only cycle but I'm just not ready to pin (I've been reading ALOT about test cycles, maybe one day)
-SickSrv

I think if you "aren't ready to pin" you aren't ready for steroids. "Ready" should be ready to do it the right way and the healthiest way possible.
That being said I'd run tbol at 60mg to start. Bump it up if you want/need to about 80. 6 weeks should be plenty.
Forget the n2guard. Overpriced and may not be the quality you think. Cycle assist by CEL is way better. And really affordable.
I would run a low dose adex for safety. 0.5mg once or twice a week to start. Add days if needed. Aromasin is superior if you get the chance to get that next time.
Four week standard pct of nolva and Clomid. DAA is a decent add if you want.

Adex has a bad side effect of rebounding estrogen. But you're on a very low dose. I would use it through pct

Maybe after pct I'll continue the DAA and PES erase pro for a few weeks? To sort of taper as gradually as possible?

tbol will shut down your own test production. use a test base + tbol or dont use anything IMO. even just an hrt dose of test like 150mg ew.
personally i rec an actual teste cycle (400-500mg ew) for 14 weeks with an AI during and the PCT of clomid and tamox. MAYBE add tbol to it

tbol will shut down your own test production. use a test base + tbol or dont use anything IMO. even just an hrt dose of test like 150mg ew.
personally i rec an actual teste cycle (400-500mg ew) for 14 weeks with an AI during and the PCT of clomid and tamox. MAYBE add tbol to it

Wasted post j_p, you know the oral only guys have read the 99% of posts that say ^that, its not gonna change anything, they'll just find the 1% of posts that cosign it

^^ yeah I know what you mean lol. but i always try...

What is it about an injection that turns you off? Shots aren't painful, you feel the needle puncture your skin then it slides right through until it hits the muscle, then you feel it puncture the muscle then it slides right through, cake. If you add test to your cycle you'll feel like a new man and it will add to your gains

Top Bottom