Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

Lol I was picking up what you were putting down bro

He's a fuck up and I hope he starts an all out civil war so we can get our fucking country back from the shit bags who run it now

So what you are saying is this is spy wizard..

an opinion on values that a parent passes to their child..

However, keeping and continuing to keep an opinion when one is an adult based on others opinions and not your own experience of life and values you keep and nurture is simply the sign of an immature thought process..

hows that..

o wait you racist bigasssturd thats your grandpa....i knew he looked familiar. So Spy Wizard is you grandfather.

Where in any of this thread of past thread have i ever voiced an opinion about a person simply based on the color of their skin?? nope never happened.. never does, I evaluate ever person based on demonstrated actions and speech..

in this example a woman made in a public form a question x2 that showed her blatant racist opinions, and simply because she was black, no one called her out on it.. why?? because of midwest common courtesy?? misplaced guild for being more financially successful than others?? or because I was born white, i'm required to be punished due to the actions of your father/grandfathers?? or mine for that matter, do you still hate the jews?? or the Italians and Germans?? they are a race to...

So i do not voice nor hold the opinions of my forefathers, nor do i practice racist or hateful speech in order to keep anyone down or to devalue a differing opinion like so many of the bigots do that find themselves unable to support a position of opinion..

Top Bottom