Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

Let me fix that for you....

and to answer your question, yes. We are all college educated - very successful CEOs, business owners - and we live very comfortably.

Since we are talking grammar, it would go more like this.

To answer your question, yes. We are all college educated, very successful CEOs, business owners, and we live very comfortably.

insert commas or it becomes a run on sentence. i was on my phone d.t. cut me a break bro lol

i cant talk about this topic anymore... we are goin in circles...

Off topic, but relevant...four or five years ago, my brother and his wife were fostering hard to place children, with the idea that eventually they would adopt one or two of them. When they started pushing the agency about the adoption aspect, they were told that they didn't want black children being adopted by white parents. Older children, who have a hard enough time being adopted as it is, being denied adoption into a stable loving and capable family because the perents were white and they were not. Appalled.

Bunch of racist in this thread. I want to have sex with women from every fucking race. I'd even tag team them with dial tone.

Last edited:
That noodles guy sounds like a real fuckin idiot. We're in the 21st century dude. Walk out of your bubble and see the world for what it is. Everyone is cool in my eyes no matter what you look like or where you're from. People joke around on here quite a bit, but to think that some of you mother fuckers are so arrogant to still feel this way shocks me.

i cant stop laughing at chicago lololololololololol GOD I HATE CHICAGO. most retarded accents ever. makes me want to spin kick someone in the throat. Maggiano's is italian to them lmfao fuck that. Been there a few times.

The mentality passed down to you will hold you back because it's destructive to you. I'm not really even talking about who you date, or who your daughter brings home, but just the mentality that causes and the process you have to go through in your mind to even stay at that place when you know deep down it's built on nothing.

That noodles guy sounds like a real fuckin idiot. We're in the 21st century dude. Walk out of your bubble and see the world for what it is. Everyone is cool in my eyes no matter what you look like or where you're from. People joke around on here quite a bit, but to think that some of you mother fuckers are so arrogant to still feel this way shocks me.

I would have to agree with you. :beer::beer:

The mentality passed down to you will hold you back because it's destructive to you. I'm not really even talking about who you date, or who your daughter brings home, but just the mentality that causes and the process you have to go through in your mind to even stay at that place when you know deep down it's built on nothing.

Its sad, isnt it? He's not even aware in the slightest how moronic he sounds. In fact, he's quite proud. lol there's nothing more to say to him. He proves everyone else's point(s) on his own.

Top Bottom