Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

I don't see how you overreacted. You didn't really react at all. You seem irritated at having to tolerate what seemed to you to be rude behavior. It seems honest to me, what are you supposed to do, pretend you're not irritated? I wasn't there, but if the principal got defensive then it probably was an awkward question. I don't know I wasn't there to hear the tone of voice, body language, etc.

yea, that's pretty much it, kind of like being expected to sit and eat using proper table manners, then having the person next to you eating with no shirt, dirty and feet on the table and i'm expected to take it and not say anything about it..

Imperial Spy Wizard, you still haven't explained your comments about tax money, minority underachievement in standardized tests, the fact that the principal is Mexican, or the reason you felt it necessary to mention, twice, that the lady asked about basketball.

Imperial Wizard, it seems you are so obsessed with racism you even have it in your signature. It is funny though, that your definition of bigotry is focused on differing beliefs, not xenophobia, or predjudice based on race or color. It's an interesting definition, in that it can be used to put the racist in the position of victim. A racist just has differing beliefs, right?

Imperial Wizard said:
A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

Top Bottom