Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

That life sounds very closed off and limited to different experiences and people. Dont know why anyone would want to live that way. I was born in mississippi and had the whole "dont bring home a black, Southern pride, heritage not hate" bullshit but I dont identify with that view. Everyone would recognize it racist since we just dumb ol' southern rednecks but I dont understand why if you take the same mentality and make it italian in NY that makes it any better.

Ive been engaged to a black woman, and came close with a mexican and another black woman, now getting married to a mexican woman on Monday. no one ever had a problem with any of them or with me. I see these different races and cultures as complimenting my own instead of antagonizing. If I date someone too similar to myself I get fucking bored.

SD. Fucking brilliant.

she can date whom ever she wants... shed better never bring home anyone who isnt at least part italian, and i dont agree with her dating anyone who is black... ever...
thats the ny italian mentality hun... not just the way i was raised it was the way the neighborhood raised me... its unspoken rule around here.

Noodles, you usually seem like an ok guy, but you seriously need to reevaluate your views. There are lots of fucked up neighborhoods with ignorant standards. And lots of people who come from those neighborhoods who choose to not be ignorant. Whatever you learned from your upbringing, doesn't make it right.

remember now, this is k-5th grade STEM school, using federal, state and local $$$,

Yeah, so...
the schools were created 6 yrs ago due to a judge that ruled the state needed to spend $$$ by creating these schools to help diversify the student body of many of the schools in the area..
Yeah, so...

The principle of this school is Mexican (probably the best and most liked of all of the principles that we met during this journe)
Yeah, so...

Last edited:
We arent talking about half ass guineas from alabama, florida, cali, ect ect... the only hard core italian familys i know or have seen are in ny.
Red hair freckle faced.... the italians always did have a thing for the colleens.

and to answer your question, yes, we are all college education, very successful ceo's, business owners and we live very comfortably.

as i said in earlier posts, my family isnt bias to who or what color ect. my brother has NEVER had a white girlfriend. our grandparents always beat into our heads find a nice italian girl and you can date other girls just dont bring them home... up until about 3 years ago (when i settled down) all my girlfriends were spanish, asian, italian, even a black girl one night ;), but i wound up with a italian girl and wouldnt marry anything but an italian girl, or part italian. i love my heritage, our values, what italian americans stand for, what weve accomplished in this country. If your italian and cant understand that then you should be ashamed of yourself.
so we have italians and madigans (for the non italians here, it means a non italian, or a trashy italian who shouldnt call them self italian i.e. joey up the street is a real madigan) lolol

why am i explaining this... can we get back to wizards racist parent please lol
it's ok to be proud of your heritage. its another thing to only marry someone of your same heritage because your old ass relatives wouldn't approve of anything else. what if you fell in love and wanted to spend the rest of your life with someone who was not Italian? You just forget the entire relationship because of that? You see what I'm sayin?
The only hardcore Italians you've ever known were in NY/NJ? I'll assume you've never been to Chicago.

I'm just trying to point out that a lot of what you are saying doesn't exactly make sense.

it's ok to be proud of your heritage. its another thing to only marry someone of your same heritage because your old ass relatives wouldn't approve of anything else. what if you fell in love and wanted to spend the rest of your life with someone who was not Italian? You just forget the entire relationship because of that? You see what I'm sayin?
The only hardcore Italians you've ever known were in NY/NJ? I'll assume you've never been to Chicago.

I'm just trying to point out that a lot of what you are saying doesn't exactly make sense.

i cant stop laughing at chicago lololololololololol GOD I HATE CHICAGO. most retarded accents ever. makes me want to spin kick someone in the throat. Maggiano's is italian to them lmfao fuck that. Been there a few times.

You guys are readin the neg but not reading the other half where im saying IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND YOU FIND LOVE WHO IS ANYONE TO STAND IN THE WAY OF THAT, AND I DATED ALL SPANISH, ASIAN, AND EVEN A BLACK GIRL ONCE UPON A TIME. I PREFER TO MARRY ITALIAN OR PARTIALLY ITALIAN BECAUSE OF BELIEFS MORALS ECT.

and to answer your question, yes, we are all college education, very successful ceo's, business owners and we live very comfortably.
Let me fix that for you....

and to answer your question, yes. We are all college educated - very successful CEOs, business owners - and we live very comfortably.

Noodles, you usually seem like an ok guy, but you seriously need to reevaluate your views. There are lots of fucked up neighborhoods with ignorant standards. And lots of people who come from those neighborhoods who choose to not be ignorant. Whatever you learned from your upbringing, doesn't make it right.

Thanks bud. Youre alright yourself.
read what i wrote above. it my views for my life. i prefer to stick with my own. there is nothing racist about that. i said i dont like the idea of it, not for me or my family, but who is anyone to stand in anyones way if they find love or happiness in anyone of any race?. purely an opinion

Right. So youve never been there.

a few times... not impressed... chicago people come from a small city with back wood italians who cant stand in a new yorkers shadow. please smurf. save the speech for your local parade. its a small city with people who think they live a big city life.
they cant even make a decent slice of pizza. get outta here with that

Top Bottom