Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

I'll add more information..

It was a group of parents visiting a k-5 school, Stem school (science, technology, engineering, math) it's a charter school.. the woman was black and we were being addressed by the principle.

Clearly she was hoping the answer was they are all of Asian descent because they are superior at these subjects. Not racist, just a fact.

Clearly she was hoping the answer was they are all of Asian descent because they are superior at these subjects. Not racist, just a fact.

oh man, now you want to bring in facts..

facts, standardized testing in minnesota showed that "ethnic" children scored 64% lower than their "white" counterparts.. I don't know the source of that fact but since a "Spanish" principal said it, then it must be true..

thus the reason for the additional funding for the magnet schools here with open enrollment..

http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=10452 found this ...

to answer the black woman's question though..

the school has 3 teachers per classroom size of 25 students and 10% ethnic teachers, .... and no basketball team, but they have a math team..

oh man, now you want to bring in facts..

facts, standardized testing in minnesota showed that "ethnic" children scored 64% lower than their "white" counterparts.. I don't know the source of that fact but since a "Spanish" principal said it, then it must be true..

thus the reason for the additional funding for the magnet schools here with open enrollment..

BeyondChron: San Francisco's Alternative Online Daily News » High Performing Charter Schools: Beating The Odds, Or Beating The Test? found this ...

to answer the black woman's question though..

the school has 3 teachers per classroom size of 25 students and 10% ethnic teachers, .... and no basketball team, but they have a math team..

You're facts are flawed, there are no spanish or "ethnic" people in Minnesota

Top Bottom