Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

This is the dumbest shit.

The majority of guys I've dated haven't been white, or the few that have been white were from completely different, strong cultures unlike my own like Greek or something besides 2 guys I can think of, and I've never received a look or a comment from anyone in any place I've lived, Florida or New York.

Seriously, it boggles my mind that some people still care.

The majority of guys I've dated haven't been white, or the few that have been white were from completely different, strong cultures unlike my own like Greek or something besides 2 guys I can think of, and I've never received a look or a comment from anyone in any place I've lived, Florida or New York.

i care :rose:

But, don't you only date guys with uncut peens? Why are you discriminating against helmets?

I don't find that out til much later :)

It's so crazy. The odds are slim to none, but here I am.

Top Bottom