Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Racist question

lol dude its 2013
I come from a hard core Italian family and they would never expect me to only marry someone based on their nationality. How stupid. Its too bad thats your mentality.
My dad is 100% dark skin Italian. And my son (his grandson) is a red headed freckle faced blue eyed boy.

Just curious, do you come from a family of educated people (i.e college educated professionals) or blue collar manual laborers?

We arent talking about half ass guineas from alabama, florida, cali, ect ect... the only hard core italian familys i know or have seen are in ny.
Red hair freckle faced.... the italians always did have a thing for the colleens.

and to answer your question, yes, we are all college education, very successful ceo's, business owners and we live very comfortably.

as i said in earlier posts, my family isnt bias to who or what color ect. my brother has NEVER had a white girlfriend. our grandparents always beat into our heads find a nice italian girl and you can date other girls just dont bring them home... up until about 3 years ago (when i settled down) all my girlfriends were spanish, asian, italian, even a black girl one night ;), but i wound up with a italian girl and wouldnt marry anything but an italian girl, or part italian. i love my heritage, our values, what italian americans stand for, what weve accomplished in this country. If your italian and cant understand that then you should be ashamed of yourself.
so we have italians and madigans (for the non italians here, it means a non italian, or a trashy italian who shouldnt call them self italian i.e. joey up the street is a real madigan) lolol

why am i explaining this... can we get back to wizards racist parent please lol

lol, no. It's soft as melted butter.

My first love was Italian. <3

ay we arent all bad. Im sickly madly in love with my woman and would swallow broken glass if she asked me to.
ill agree, most of em are douche bags. if you like italian guys, you have to look at how their father treats the mother... thats who he will be..... most of the time

so we have italians and madigans (for the non italians here, it means a non italian, or a trashy italian who shouldnt call them self italian i.e. joey up the street is a real madigan) lolol

I know exactly what that means. It's cool. My superior German genes won't let me bring one of you guys home either. ;)

Top Bottom