Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scarr tissue anyone?

bigfreakone

Im sure some ofyou out there have the same problem. I have on one of my ass cheeks a area of about the size of a dime of scarr tissue that just doesnt go away. Is there anything short of surgey that will help get rid of this? I cant even go near it with a pin or it gets inflamed, let me know bros...

bigfreak one: "doc, it hurts when i stick myself in the ass with a needle."

doc: "then stop doing it."

why don't you just leave the glute alone and hit other spots? quads are easy as hell, and delts are a breeze as well.

techlifter_2 said:
bigfreak one: "doc, it hurts when i stick myself in the ass with a needle."

doc: "then stop doing it."

why don't you just leave the glute alone and hit other spots? quads are easy as hell, and delts are a breeze as well.

:FRlol:.....rotate your sites....

i was just talking bout the worst spot i have scar tissue in my legs delts glutes, always rotated but for a couple years i was hitting like 3 times aday, when all i cared about was being huge, i dont really care for the crunching sound when you try to stick a pin through. Ive also used my lats, tris, bis, but not as much as the other.. Especially with that tre you have to take it so often.

Sounds to me like your body is trying to tell you something...:(

Top Bottom