Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

Sassy my next comp plans is April 29th woot woot we will be riding out this journey together. Can't wait to see your progress again!

If you are having trouble that's lasted that long --- what's changed? New workout? Sleeping funny? Not stretching out enough?

Think I may have found the problem. While doing drop sets of cable kickbacks today I have to rotate the handle out to get it past my thigh but still keep my elbow close to my side. When I rotate it, it pulls on the outside part of my lower back, and that's where it bothers me on the presses. Think it's back to the DB kickbacks for me and see if that makes a difference.

(And now, I'll quit hijacking your thread... ;) )

jenscats5 said:
Well, keep the date in the back of your mind......you won't need to pay for a hotel and we could kick DE's a$$ together!!

Actually as of today I just found out the target date for final filming of Road to the Pros Season 2 is now in NYC instead of Vegas and the competition is NPC Team Universe / Figure Nationals on exactly July 15 :(

LOL - my schedule changes daily so I'm just stayin' loose right now. My two hardcore goals remain: 1) not be fat in Buenos Aires and 2) not be fat at the Arnold. Everythign else has to fit into that schedule :)

Sassy69 said:
Actually as of today I just found out the target date for final filming of Road to the Pros Season 2 is now in NYC instead of Vegas and the competition is NPC Team Universe / Figure Nationals on exactly July 15 :(

LOL - my schedule changes daily so I'm just stayin' loose right now. My two hardcore goals remain: 1) not be fat in Buenos Aires and 2) not be fat at the Arnold. Everythign else has to fit into that schedule :)

:(

Awwww!!! Too bad - cuz it'd be fun having you here.....well if things change you have an open invite!!

My two hardcore goals remain: 1) not be fat in Buenos Aires and 2) not be fat at the Arnold. Everythign else has to fit into that schedule
We KNOW that ain't gonna' happen! Pics, pics, pics!!!!!!! Don't forget the pics here and there! :)

Hey Sassy, what booth will you be at at the Arnold? We go to the expo every year and already have our tickets to the mens finals. I will have to stop by and see ya if we can get thru the crowd. :)

12/7/05 - obviously no daily updates or anything... time not permitting right now.

Two days in the gym now, no excessive soreness & working up 30 min, 40 min, 45 min tonite of cardio. Definitely going to be a bigger lean towards cardio & diet I think. As far as lifting, I've been doing a mental inventory of what I think needs work to balance out the "look" w/ a figure comp in mind. My general biggest issue is I'm "too big", but that will be part of the whole cardio & diet blitz.

Here's my personal analysis of what needs to get addressed aside from generally losing more bodyfat, esp in the waist, abs & legs:
- my biceps I think are amazing (I'm happy w/ them anyway), but relative to those, my triceps blow.
- I *LOVE* my rear double bicep pose (see avi), but my lat spread sux.
- My ass needs *LOTS* of work - genetically wide & chronologically saggy
- Want more shape in the hams / ass area
- My waist in general needs to downsize but my abs need to upsize.

I'm still kicking around a workout schedule right now, but though focus in going to be on cardio, I'm doing the following:

- the evil "warm ups" - step ups, walking lunges & sissy squats. Every day probably.
- looking at 2 days /week off lifting (not cardio) but looking at some pilates classes or a 3 DVD set I just bought.
- really focus on tricep burnout.
- abs 3x / week. - I'm trying to get off my weighted ab workout & more on the Shadow-style scissor kicky thing.
- Not sure what to do about my lat spread. Might just focus on making my waist smaller since there's no real "rear lat spread" in figure. It might just be my lat spread posing that sux too - so I'll be looking at that as well. My back is big enough.

Planned split (all include at least 1 cardio session / day):
Chest & Tris & Abs
Quads & some hams
Cardio + Pilates + Abs
Shoulders, Bis, Calves
Back, Glutes, Hams & Abs
Cardio & pilates or something
Cardio & pilates or something

LOL So we'll see how it goes....

Diet is good though!

Shoulders, Bis, Calves, Abs

Top Bottom