Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[sarms1] gw-50 [log]

Thanks everyone--I have never been in this kind of shape before (all my fault) and doing this is the motivation I need!!

you will be fine bro. We are all here to crack the whip on you, when needed!

Has anyone taken note of the effect of GW on BP? Micardis, a product very similar to GW, is used for BP control. It therefore it stands to reason that GW would also tend to lower BP.

Has anyone taken note of the effect of GW on BP? Micardis, a product very similar to GW, is used for BP control. It therefore it stands to reason that GW would also tend to lower BP.

my bp tends to be excellent year round... the only time it gets a little elevated is when im running high dosed steroid orals but it is absolutely perfect when im on gw... its exactly as it should be with it and it would also make sense seeing as how it enhances endurance, allowing for more optimal cardiovascular health which would obviously improve bp... just another benefit...

Oh yeh for sure. On GW my BP is always on the low side. I just got my BP checked yesterday and I'm on GW right now at 20,mg ED. My blood pressure was 110/60

I will keep track of my bp--I suspect I will go off the meds when I drop some fat but b/c I have a log of all recordings I can track it we can see what is what. The med has 5 mg of hydrochlorothiazide which is a pretty strong diuretic so I will want off of that asap anyway.

I will keep track of my bp--I suspect I will go off the meds when I drop some fat but b/c I have a log of all recordings I can track it we can see what is what. The med has 5 mg of hydrochlorothiazide which is a pretty strong diuretic so I will want off of that asap anyway.

Diuretics are for the birds. Caffeine is a diuretic and most of these preworkout supps are wayyyyy over-stimmed. Ends up with me scheduling appointments with the porcelain gods.

Diuretics are for the birds. Caffeine is a diuretic and most of these preworkout supps are wayyyyy over-stimmed. Ends up with me scheduling appointments with the porcelain gods.

they do work for high blood pressure--most of the big pharma companies are taking expiring patents of a high blood pressure med and mixing it with a diuretic, and getting a new patent (or trying) The only preworkout supp I take is atomic tabs--a nice smooth pep.

Okay, here is a log of what happens when a 47 y/o athlete (cycling sprinter)--1 more good finish away from sponsorship (free $10k bike - local races/no testing & pseudonym) gets heat stroke, breaks an ankle, and does not work out for over a year and becomes a fat body-----goes back to work with proper diet, workout, and GW-50 gets back into shape. I don't expect miracles as I am not 25 anymore but let's see what happens.

Oh, and yes, I will not even have pictures taken of me with my little girls b/c I get sick looking my fat self.

@5/30/2012
Ht: 5’11”
Wt: 198
BF: 13% (water tested)
Resting HR: 45
BP: low normal
RBC Count: 54
Test: 1422
Days cycling/week: 6
Miles: 475-600
40k Time Trial: 54:56
Flat Bench: 325
Squat: 440
DL: 305 (fused disks)

7/1/2012: Heat Stroke;
3/7/2013: broken ankle playing ultimate

@10/29/2013
Ht: 5’11”
Wt: 238
BF: not tested yet but guess >23%
Resting HR: 77
BP: on meds to lower.
RBC Count: 51 (I live at 6100 feet)
Test: 292
Days cycling/cardio/week: 0
Miles: 0
Flat Bench: 225
Squat: 300
DL: not doing any

Cycle: Sustenon 250 every 3.5 days to bring test up to about 1500-1700 (I have this dialed in over the years); adex on hand but my E tends not to spike that much.

Supplement: SARMS 1 GW-501516 (just ordered will post ship time)

What a drag it is getting old! I'm down with this thread. I'm interested in knowing if Sarms works or not on us older folks. I'm quite sure you will give us a fair analysis. Good Luck!

Oh, by-the-way, I did receive your PM, but I could not respond back for some reason. It said, I was blocked from PMing you..

Top Bottom