Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4...who likes it.?

interesting. Sarms are not supposed to affect your HPTA in the slightest. You could account some depression to environmental factors, but not in half. I guess we have to take this guys word for it that he hasn't used anything else.

I find it strange though that you would jump straight to a SARM without ever having taken regular roids. I've used before and SARM's still seem a little sketchy to me, especially with the eye fucking. :whatever:

Thanks Phate1, I really do appreciate the info. Still, your results seem extreme. Again, not trying to discount them, I believe you. But, your results of your bloodwork seem more like someone who is using a moderate dose of oral steroids (highly increases liver values, significant test suppression etc.). That's the only reason I find it shocking. Did you recover after stopping the sarms? I would like the link to your log as I find this very interesting. Thanks again.

225mgs ed is a massive does....that might be the issue. I have heard of no one having ANY shut down on the S4. It is hard to get as well....so i wonder if you had the real deal.

Phate, thanks again for your info. I checked out your log. It's weird, LH seemed to double while on S4 indicating that it would be good for PCT, however total test was cut in half, indicating it would be bad for PCT. What do you make of that? I mean, if LH is up, shouldn't test be up as well? Does anyone with a bit more HPTA axis knowledge have something to add to this that will help me understand how this is possible?

I can't stop thinking about these results Phate. What do you make of them? I mean, during a normal testosterone cycle your total test readings would be way up and LH would not be elevated. And, yet we definitely know that testosterone is suppressive. I wonder if the elevated LH is the body's way of compensating and trying to even everything out. And, along that same line of thought, what happens to hormone levels immediately after stopping s4? I mean, with elevated LH and suppressed test during the cycle, perhaps the rebound to normal test production is accelerated kind of like using HCG. Who knows I guess, but I can't help but wonder.

More research has to be done first. I ain't touching that shit.

Top Bottom