Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4...who likes it.?

I'm gonna go with UFO on this one, there is "always" a catch. The eye thing is enough for me......but I'll bet there's more. Is there any literature on it's affects on heart muscle tissue?

I'm gonna go with UFO on this one, there is "always" a catch. The eye thing is enough for me......but I'll bet there's more. Is there any literature on it's affects on heart muscle tissue?

there is a catch with anything if you take to much...keep it at 50mgs and its smooth sailing.

Dont forget this stuff had been in the works for years and has when through human testing. I would take this over any of the crazy pro-hormones. I remember mag-10 back in the day giving me awful acting and shutting me down.

Im sure there will be some logs on here soon.

You can use it alone with no PCT, or you can use it WITH your PCT.

I once did, 4 weeks sarms,4 weeks var and finished with 4 weeks of samrs....never looked better

I like that idea 4 then 4 then 4

What dousing did a run (in ml...) What were your test levels?

I like that idea 4 then 4 then 4

What dousing did a run (in ml...) What were your test levels?

I ran 75mgs of sarms and 40mgs of var....ran 20mg of nolva after the var for 2 weeks. After the last 4 weeks of sarms I was fine.

Never ran blood work. Couldnt tell you what my test levels are.

To be honest, It was a great cycle, but even var for 4 weeks shuts me down. I just cant handle the shut down at my age. So, im sticking with sarms, I also like HGH

I ran 75mgs of sarms and 40mgs of var....ran 20mg of nolva after the var for 2 weeks. After the last 4 weeks of sarms I was fine.

Never ran blood work. Couldnt tell you what my test levels are.

To be honest, It was a great cycle, but even var for 4 weeks shuts me down. I just cant handle the shut down at my age. So, im sticking with sarms, I also like HGH

Nice, thanks...

Seems like a lot of people are getting into this whole Sarm thing...
Hope someone just had real current BLOOD TESTS to confirm it can be used as a PCT..

Just because you "feel" fine after doesn't mean you're fine... ask anyone.. just because your sex drive is up.. w/e only a blood test proves that you didn't get shut down.

Seems like a lot of people are getting into this whole Sarm thing...
Hope someone just had real current BLOOD TESTS to confirm it can be used as a PCT..

Just because you "feel" fine after doesn't mean you're fine... ask anyone.. just because your sex drive is up.. w/e only a blood test proves that you didn't get shut down.

Dude, there have been alot of good guys on alot of other boards that have been using this.

This did just not pop up over night, google it and see what you come up with.

I just did a few hrs of reading logs I could find. Pretty interesting sounding stuff with some decent/mild gains and not a lot of sides reported other then some (a lot) of people pretty much loosing all there night vision/getting yellow/green tint after about 10-15days on (very bad side IMO) and then it coming back 100% within 5-10 of coming off. If I run it I'll start with 50mg and try for 30 days but stop if/when the night vision starts going becasue it's dark after 5pm now and would be very bad to be driving at night blind. It seems like some people have reported no vision problems with lower amounts but who knows if this is from running less or because of some other reason. Also seems a few have reported that taking some vision support supps have helped some individuals with the vision loss side effect.

Would be interesting to run 15-30 days s4 followed by 30 days of an oral followed by 15 days of s4 and 30 of a solid pct (same time).

I'll do lots more reading before buying/running.

My theory is there is a possibility that it can be toxic and suppressive, very interested in it, but will not touch till its effects are published at PubMed.

Top Bottom