Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

PhysicalGirl said:

Thank You! Thank You!

I pride myself in building muscle and still looking like a women. Maybe its genetic but I find that most women my size look like men or starting to take a man shape.

I didn't read many of the previous posts (skimmed really), but are you natty or assisted?

I agree it's rare to find a woman with muscle (and a fair amount of it) who still looks incredibly feminine. Of course nobody likes it when a woman starts to take on a "man's shape". I especially find it unattractive when a woman loses her waistline.

PhysicalGirl said:
I figured I'd check out her web site to see whats up.

Whats interesting about your measurments compared to mine is that I would appear to be heavier than you but I'm not.

I'm an inch taller 5'8" as opposed to 5'7
My legs are way bigger but I weigh 135 as opposed to your 136
My waistline is 26 inches as opposed to you 28.
My calved are 15" as opposed to your 14.

I'm not interested in being Hot or Sexy. I get that enough in the street. I'm more impressed with physical performance. I SPRINT (100 METERS), ROCK CLIMB and Obstacle Course training. I also Study Wing Chun. Thats just half of the things I do.

She also shags like a mynx, yeah baby!

PhysicalGirl said:

Thank You! Thank You!

I pride myself in building muscle and still looking like a women. Maybe its genetic but I find that most women my size look like men or starting to take a man shape.

very true, well whatever your doing just keep doing and thats thanks enough because to me at least you have the body of an ideal woman with all your feminity in tact. lol like I say though, your obviously happy and proud of what you have and thats whats most important and no one can take that from you, some of these girls on here though they look good :rolleyes: need to also learn to have to be humble and not think because they posses a certain job that it makes them a goddess among women, arrogance and cockiness (not to be mistaken for a high leval of confidence) is a trait that will KILL any attraction, at least for me and some other guys Im sure. The rest think with one head and anything beyond T&A doesn't matter

People with PG's attitude usually were fat kids growing up and teased in school, probably a reformed fatso with a chip on her shoulder, I see these kids at the gym allll the time ... I still have no idea why shes bragging about making $90,000 especialliy in NY, oh well maybe thats a fortune in her family.

Hey but to each their own, good luck in your motivational speeches online PG.

Top Bottom