Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

People, people, I think we are missing the point here. All these girls have something great to offer. Daisy is a sexy voyeur, Sarah Jane is a sculpted fitness model, Physical Girl is a powerful athlete, and Raina is simply a beautiful girl inside and out.
All these EF girls are great in their own way and offer their own individual special something to the boards. I think we need to appreciate that instead of name-calling. (Not to mention the fact that these girls save us from posting in a pure meat-market!).
And, furthermore, I think that it is only human nature to compare people. Whether it is physique, intelligence, or career, we compare ourselves to others if not only to measure ourselves against the competition, but to gauge where we are in our lives. It can be healthy if done correctly.

He still is!

and E-catfight is not as erotic as the real thing.

Now that Hershel Walker is in on it... It looks more like a 10-10-220 commercial.

I'm waiting for a lat shot of Alf.

Sarah Jane....

Fuck off. I have had tons of girls better looking than you. Your face is awful. I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me.

Raina and I are self proclaimed siblings so say anything mean about her and Ill have to shank you hahaha

seriously though, people need to stop getting worked up over a message board, its one of the main reasons I stopped posting, didn't think Id lose my account for being vacant for a month though that sucks. Personally I find PG's build to be ideal, muscular, hard, stays that way year round like she said, its just nummy haha but all the other girls look awesome as well and differant strokes for differant folks is all I got to say just no need to critiseze or get into open "internet" war with complete strangers, as long as your satisfied with yourself who else cares :)

I normally don't post on these, how do I look, make me feel good female pic posts, but this is getting on my godamnn nerves.......

Most of you are probably the little guys at your gym who use a forum to hoot and hollar, to try and make yourselves look bigger!

This is waay out of place and an obvious attemp to belittle because (once again) you got put in your place...

It's guys like you who put women up against eachother.....we didn't do that...just look at all the threads that have all our names in them, Raina, Daisy_girl, Sarah Jane etc.....it was all the guys who created the hostility here. You guys were the instigators!

Are you serious??....humm.. as I recall you were there cheering (yourself) on...

Not once have you tried to talk "muscle" with me...it's always about who has the nicer bod......

Ok let's get one thing straight WE ARE MEN: If you had anything to add to a conversation other than how good YOU look and nobody can fuck you cause your just that good maybe there would be muscle talk.........and like Dial_tone said, I came here to talk weights and aas I could give a fuck about a fitness model...

Good luck recruiting women here in the forum.....

It has been noted before on this board, sweetheart you are not that cute at all........Peace

Dail_tone: Nice lookin pics bru

Daisey: Thanks for being a mature down to earth woman. Although I won't comment on your (ASS) pics I did check out your progress pics nice job, proof of true dieting.

I'm gone..

SQ-

You guys are going overboard a bit. I'm not crazy about SJ's personality, but she is nice looking.

austin316(2) said:
Raina and I are self proclaimed siblings so say anything mean about her and Ill have to shank you hahaha

seriously though, people need to stop getting worked up over a message board, its one of the main reasons I stopped posting, didn't think Id lose my account for being vacant for a month though that sucks. Personally I find PG's build to be ideal, muscular, hard, stays that way year round like she said, its just nummy haha but all the other girls look awesome as well and differant strokes for differant folks is all I got to say just no need to critiseze or get into open "internet" war with complete strangers, as long as your satisfied with yourself who else cares :)

Thank You! Thank You!

I pride myself in building muscle and still looking like a women. Maybe its genetic but I find that most women my size look like men or starting to take a man shape.

Top Bottom