Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

I've always been really self-conscious about my big thighs, even though they're big because they're muscular because I'm very athletic. Whoever that is in those pics makes me feel a heck of a lot better and it really looks awesome, not bad.

Now if women's clothing stores would only make pants that had enough room...not everyone with a small waist has twigs for legs!

FigureSkater said:
I've always been really self-conscious about my big thighs, even though they're big because they're muscular because I'm very athletic. Whoever that is in those pics makes me feel a heck of a lot better and it really looks awesome, not bad.

Now if women's clothing stores would only make pants that had enough room...not everyone with a small waist has twigs for legs!

If your legs look like that, then trust me, you are sexy. Obviously different people have different ideas of what sexy is, but, since you are an athlete, I would assume that you are interested in athletic man, who should be able to appreciate a well sculpted body.

KillahBee said:
No shit! Really? How come I never heard about this?! I know she disappeared quick and all, butI didn't know that. Is it a fact? And, most importantly, who is the girl in tha pics, cause she has a fantastic body.

It happened right as I became a MOD, so I don't know details. All I do know is that "she" was an alter.

ANd word on the body. Whoever it is has a kickass body. I'm jealous!

FigureSkater said:
I've always been really self-conscious about my big thighs, even though they're big because they're muscular because I'm very athletic.

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom