Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s18 + 347 = Phytoserms 347 Log

Update:

Leg day today. I felt great through my whole workout, didn't get tired like I had been and just kept focus the whole way through it. I've dropped 6lbs to 194 on the scale but my gf noticed more cuts in my shoulders, chest, and arms so I doubt that was muscle loss. I couldn't get an accurate waist measurement because I was really bloated today after having chinese last night (bad choice even for a cheat). My libido is nice and high and I have literally been eating everything I see yet I'm losing weight.....fantastic :D. Still got a couple days left on this

Another update:

I rolled arms and shoulders into my chest/back workouts last week due to some time constraints with work. This morning I was down to 190lbs on the scale but I am more cut than ever and my waist is down an inch as well. Hit chest again today and felt fantastic. No lethargy through my workout and just flew through it. I haven't been able to measure my PR's lately as my workout partner hasn't been able to come with me so I'm pushing a little less than normal. I've been a bit sick these last 2 days as this weather is all over the place but it hasn't seemed to effect my lifting yet. I received my wheytobuildmuscle today and had my first taste of cinnamon bun..... and it is nothing short of outstanding!

Back tomorrow!

Update:

Took an extra day off after chest for rest. I'm giving my body extra rest until I can kick this cold. I find that I build up a lot of aggression throughout the days, I've been letting it all out in my workout after and it feels fantastic. I have been eating everything I come across and then some and I'm down 1.5inches in my waist. I've only got about 3 days left on the phyto but this product has been amazing. I'm definitely getting more for the future.

Took my last dose today to finish up my phytoserms. I ended up dropping almost ten pounds on the scale and also 1.5 inches total on my waist. I had a few complications through the log that prevented me from experiencing the full effects of this product in the gym but my sex life has been fantastic, my appetite was huge yet I lost weight(fat) and when I was able to work out I felt like a monster. I will definitely be running this product again when my recent health problems are subsided. I'm planning either a beast or diesel run in the future and this will definitely be part of my pct again.

Top Bottom