Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

:: ?s for Keto Pros ::

Lets recap.....Sugar Free Jello is good and Vodka is good, you know what that means........JELLO SHOTS! I'm just being silly, I'm in a giddy mood.

i usually go to costco and buy chicken, beef, eggs, cheese in bulk.. i find marinades with low carbs (and use more meat then the recipe calls for) and cook up big batches of meat for the next few days. also, i tend to eat a few slices of cucumber or a pickle with a lot of my meals just so i'm getting a little bit of veggies in my diet.. like to flavor with mustard, too.

i actually look forward to getting back into keto after carbing up these days.. get to not like the feeling of carbs digesting in me and would rather stick to all the yummy fatty foods i grew up on... minus the bread :)

I like the lemonade crystal light w/vodka. It's kinda like a lemon drop. I've only tried the vanilla keto pudding.

Oh and beer knocks me out of Ketosis fast. I'm usually back in ketosis after cardio the next day though.

Top Bottom