Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanArnett 2012 Transformation Competition Log

Congratulations on the progress thus far 100 l s is quite an accomplishment and good luck on reache ing your goals through the contest.

I also forgot to mention that I started that cycle mentioned above on Jan 30th so I'm into week two

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

Had a hard workout today. Bi and back and some cardio. 1 week into my cycle and man do I feel like in gaining some muscle.

Another hard workout today. Tri and chest. Having a hard time keeping my heart rate down during cardio. I assume it has to do the the prohormones

wow congrats on the work so far thats an awsome feet 100
keep up the work and youll meat those goals

wow congrats on the work so far thats an awsome feet 100
keep up the work and youll meat those goals

Well switching up my cycle so it will be epistane for three weeks than helladrol to finish out

Hey bro just wanna say CONGRATS on your last years fat loss. Man thats OUTSTANDING!!
I sincerly hope to see you continue with this and also with your posting in here.
Plz post up your entire workout and your diet too.
Best regards bro and good luck to you.

A serious congrats on your progress so far man! I showed this post to a buddy of mine who struggles with obesity. First time I've ever seen him that inspired. Keep it up!!

Top Bottom