Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ruthless 3D Multi???

Notice
There are no payment methods available, so you cannot proceed to checkout.

What seperates this from another "reputable" multi? Increase Growth Hormone? Is that possible from a multi? Or is this a multi and then some?

Notice
There are no payment methods available, so you cannot proceed to checkout.

What seperates this from another "reputable" multi? Increase Growth Hormone? Is that possible from a multi? Or is this a multi and then some?

It's packed with essential vitamins, minerals, fruit-blends, and phyto-content from both land and sea.

Ruthless is pretty good and a good price, but, in a straight up comparison it really doesn't compare to DX7.

Case in point. Ruthless has a "vegetable complex." Well, that's essentially ground, dried vegetables, much like garnish. It also has a fruit complex. How much fruit can fit in a pill? There are also many other ingredients in miniscule dosages.

Meanwhile, DX7 has vital nutrients like Bate Glucan, MSM, Trimethylglycine, Inositol and on and on, all in high dosages.

So, again, Ruthless is good. And a good bargain. But I gotta keep it real. If you're talking about the superior multi, DX7 wins hands down. Compare for yourself.

IMHO, multi-vitamins are a waste of money and highly overrated, if you want your piss to be highlighted then buy some multi.. I have bought some high quality multi vit before and they dont do crap when i came off them i noticed zero difference, lol, i can easily get everything from my diet.. If you feel the need to have multi vitamin then your not eating the foods you should be eating.. Just my opinion..

Top Bottom