Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Log!!

Thanks!...& yea I bumped it to 5 pumps today, I'm deffinetly not against trying more...I was just starting slow.

What's the most pumps you guys have run?....also did you notice any improvement with the more you used?

Thanks for reading!....update coming soon

Thanks guys!....so today went well, still at 4 pumps...but will pump it to 5 tomorrow.

Today was my cardio day...I went for a nice 35mile cycle ride...felt good, noticed an increase in aggression & energy. I also did some simple body weight training exercises to finish off the day, it might be all in my head right now but It seems I'm already feeling an increase in strength?....we'll just have to see how the next few days go!

But So far, I have no negatives to say....just positives!

Thanks for reading

following bro. seems to be working great so far.

Thanks!...& yea I bumped it to 5 pumps today, I'm deffinetly not against trying more...I was just starting slow.

What's the most pumps you guys have run?....also did you notice any improvement with the more you used?

Thanks for reading!....update coming soon

Transaderm was best around 7-10 pumps ED for me :)

Thank you guys!....been a hectic week, today is my on the bike training day.

But just for a update sneak peek....strength & endurance up huge!!...

Check back later tonight for a more detailed update.

Thanks for reading!

nope its not in your head. this stuff works fast. its actually a great product to use in a cycle as a test base as everyone loves to do. or you can use it stand alone

I deffinetly agree!...I can say with confidence now that im about a week in now, that's it's not in my head, results are way to profound to deny it! :evil:

Top Bottom