Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Log!!

rutdipper

Thank You EliteFitness!
Hey guys, got a bottle of RS Transaderm and just started it today!....figured I'd log my experience with it.

Here's a little about myself and some stats.

I'm 25yrs old, 5,6" 165lbs, 14% bf. I'm a top level motocross racer, far from a body builder and would consider myself a well rounded athlete....my sport requires a lot of endurance and strength combo.

I unfortunetly have had some bad injuries over the last few yrs which have resulted in close to 10 surgeries in the last 5yrs....although its been about 8months since my last surgery I'm not 100% & am always working/rehabbing myself as close to 100% as I an get.

I was looking for a little boost latey to help get thru practice/training days and decided to try RS Transaderm from N2BM. I took my first dose today at 4 pumps on my upper shoulder back area. I will be running stand alone unless I feel the need to add anything in. I plan on running the cycle for 4-6 weeks depending on how i feel.

My goals are put on a little lean mass, cut a little bf% and improve recovery and motivation/ since of well being.

Like I said above today was my first day so not much to report today, I will do my second dose tomorrow morning after shower and will update on how I feel.

Anybody have any experience on other application areas that work well?....

Thanks for reading!

this is awesome. you will have some excellent results on RS for your goals here.

and guys can always PM me for a discount on it or see my signature.

Thanks Steve! & yea looking forward to see the results.

I will be posting an update later today or tomorrow morning!

Thanks for reading

Enjoying my run with it too currently. I am using a little formeron with it as well. Feel great on this stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

Thanks guys!....so today went well, still at 4 pumps...but will pump it to 5 tomorrow.

Today was my cardio day...I went for a nice 35mile cycle ride...felt good, noticed an increase in aggression & energy. I also did some simple body weight training exercises to finish off the day, it might be all in my head right now but It seems I'm already feeling an increase in strength?....we'll just have to see how the next few days go!

But So far, I have no negatives to say....just positives!

Thanks for reading

Thanks guys!....so today went well, still at 4 pumps...but will pump it to 5 tomorrow.

Today was my cardio day...I went for a nice 35mile cycle ride...felt good, noticed an increase in aggression & energy. I also did some simple body weight training exercises to finish off the day, it might be all in my head right now but It seems I'm already feeling an increase in strength?....we'll just have to see how the next few days go!

But So far, I have no negatives to say....just positives!

Thanks for reading

Great update! 5 pumps is the general recommended dose, and I actually prefer to run it a little higher than that even, so once you go to at least 5 I'm sure you will start really noticing Transaderms effects

Top Bottom